sand art guy

bibbysnow

I distinctly remember when I was on a cruise (I think in the ice skating rink) where a guy painted pictures on a screen with sand and he was wonderful.

There was a guy on American's Got Talent that made it come to mind, but no one that I travel with remembers it.

Has anyone seen someone doing sand art as a show on a ship?

Thank you so much!!!

As mentioned, Oasis.

It was the most incredible act that I have ever seen .... not just on a cruise ship ..... anywhere ..... beyond awesome.

It was done as part of the ice show.

If anyone goes on Oasis and has a chance to see this, do not miss it.

On Explorer it was one of the "Richard Spacey" things that was shown ad nauseum on RCTV. "Your cruise director wishes you a safe journey". Since Richard came from Oasis, and most of his video was recycled from Oasis, it was probably the same woman others mentioned above.

They typically put a non-skating type entertainment segment in the ice show, presumably to give the performers a rest and chance for a major costume change. We enjoyed the sand art very much--it was completely new for us and fascinating to see. We've also seen acrobatic-type acts as part of the ice show, which does seem a little more in keeping with the performance, but frankly, I found the entertainment to be excellent and didn't mind that it was rather different from ice skating.

The sand artist show on Oasis was one of the most touching and memorable experiences that I have had.... ever.

You squirted some, didn't you. I knew it. ;):D I knew you were a sensitive guy!

I was in tears... it was incredible and moving the way she silently and lovingly went to work. Just gorgeous.

You squirted some, didn't you. I knew it. ;):D I knew you were a sensitive guy!

I was in tears... it was incredible and moving the way she silently and lovingly went to work. Just gorgeous.

Don't be spreading vicious rumors about me.:rolleyes::p

I distinctly remember when I was on a cruise (I think in the ice skating rink) where a guy painted pictures on a screen with sand and he was wonderful.

There was a guy on American's Got Talent that made it come to mind, but no one that I travel with remembers it.

Has anyone seen someone doing sand art as a show on a ship?

It was on Oasis and they were fantastic. Love watching them do their magic. Very special

Archived