Final payment due, how many days

thesawch

I got a call from my TA that my final payment is due friday for my Jan. 23 2010 cruise on the liberty.What is the policy for final payment.It is like 85 days till my cruise and i thought final was due at 90 days.???

• 1 month later...

Inever got any email about final payment. My down payment was almost the full amount, and I can't find anything online about it like how much I paid and such. I did the Early Saver with Carnival sailing Jan 30, so less than 60 days now. booked directly thru Carnival.

Inever got any email about final payment. My down payment was almost the full amount, and I can't find anything online about it like how much I paid and such. I did the Early Saver with Carnival sailing Jan 30, so less than 60 days now. booked directly thru Carnival.

Call Carnival and they will help you.

Hi all,

Here are Carnival's due dates for final payments - it is dependent on the length of your cruise and in some cases where you are traveling. Many TA's add days onto this.

Cruise to Nowhere, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day and 5 day = 60 days

6 day through 10+ days and Alaska/Cruise Tours = 75 days

Europe = 90 days

Caribbound, if you booked directly through Carnival, you should call...you will not get an email about final payment. You look like you are certainly within the final payment deadline. If you booked through a TA, call them...hopefully your reservation hasn't been canceled.

Archived