Peat Taylor tours

dantim

When you book with Peat Tayor is it just you and him or a bunch of other people who booked with him as well in the same bus??

Also, do you have to pay him before you arrive for the tour or when you get there?

SInce we have done the "falls" three tmes, we are looking to do something different. I noticed Peat TAylor's name mentioned numerous times...WE are thinking of river tubing..does anyone have any info....ie: cost, time, availability, etc...Thanks!

We are doing the river tubing as an add on to the Falls so I am not sure what it would cost to do alone. It will cost us an additional $20.00 to do the tubing. Peat is very flexible in what he will do for you. We are altering our tour to make stops that we want to make and he said "no problem mon". I read in another thread that he was having trouble responding to certain emails and not sure why. Here is his info, so I would give him a call. Good luck. He is great and very responsive to me (same day).

PEAT TAYLOR

BONHAM SPRING LODGE P.O. ST.ANN

JAMAICA W. I.

TEL: 876 975 0028

FAX: 876 975 0205

"HEY MON NO PROBLEM"

(Website) http://www.peattaylor.com

I'll second what TheWog said. We just got back on the Star Princess and Peat Taylor was our guide in Jamaica, along with his son o'neal. Both were GREAT. One of the best, if not the best, tours my wife and I have taken. He is very very flexible, and alot of fun. He emailed me right back when I contacted him, but I had also heard they were having email problems at some point, and hopefully you were just using the old email addy. Give him a try and I know you won't be sorry. No worries mon!

Archived