The dress

sarah85

So a lot of threads from me today - Sorry!

This is my dress - It was a sample and a bit beat up. Mine wont come in for like another 8 months or so.

I purchased it from Kleinfelds. My mum really wanted to go to Kleinfelds just for the experience but i fell in love. Its Maggie Sottero 'Nora'. I didn't purchase the veil as it was half the price of the dress - INSANE!!!!

I was torn between dresses i thought i should have and dresses that made me feel like a bride. I thought stuff it, Im wearing whatever i want - who cares if its a beach wedding!!!

** My photo keeps failing - any help would be appreciated!!!***

That was my dream to go to Klienfelds! I wanted this Pninia Tornai Dress but it was way way way over my budget. I found this beautiful dress I could NOT live with out from a local bridal shop in my town! Its Allure!

http://allurebridals.com/assets/1550/7_8955F.jpg (here is a picture if my dress)

The colors are: Ivory, Champagne, & Silver :)

That was my dream to go to Klienfelds! I wanted this Pninia Tornai Dress but it was way way way over my budget. I found this beautiful dress I could NOT live with out from a local bridal shop in my town! Its Allure!

http://allurebridals.com/assets/1550/7_8955F.jpg (here is a picture if my dress)

That is amazing!!!!!

I too like U ladies wanted to go there.. But um yeah I dont see that happening!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Ur dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy that I found this thread. I am not the bride but the mother of the bride. (I think that is just as important ;) I really am glad to see yo ladies with beautiful formal dresses. My daughter bought her dress, a gorgeous Olga Cassini and it is organza ballgown one shouldered. She is now thinking of a cruise wedding and hoping that it wasn't too formal. You have now calmed me about this. I am really enjoying all of the information and congrats to all of you!

I am so happy that I found this thread. I am not the bride but the mother of the bride. (I think that is just as important ;) I really am glad to see yo ladies with beautiful formal dresses. My daughter bought her dress, a gorgeous Olga Cassini and it is organza ballgown one shouldered. She is now thinking of a cruise wedding and hoping that it wasn't too formal. You have now calmed me about this. I am really enjoying all of the information and congrats to all of you!

My mother would definitely agree with you, as would I! Mothers at an integral part of their daughters wedding.

I say it's your wedding and wear what you want!!

My mother would definitely agree with you, as would I! Mothers at an integral part of their daughters wedding.

I say it's your wedding and wear what you want!!

That's right.. I 2nd that.. That is her Day, she can wear what she wants to.. For that Day it's like we are #1 (All Eyes on us)lol

Absolutely gorgeous! As you can see, I like ruffles! Here's my dress.

1325869193_12776_120regina.jpg.6732c1507f4e9109c3f1385e30f86ef7.jpg

I too like U ladies wanted to go there.. But um yeah I dont see that happening!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Ur dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt the same way, i live in Nevada so getting there was even a problem for me..lol Thank you. I thought I had found my dream dress from the disney collection at Alfred Angelo but when my MOH went to this little boutique in town I found this dress and had that moment every bride has with their wedding dress! I love it so much! lol

I felt the same way, i live in Nevada so getting there was even a problem for me..lol Thank you. I thought I had found my dream dress from the disney collection at Alfred Angelo but when my MOH went to this little boutique in town I found this dress and had that moment every bride has with their wedding dress! I love it so much! lol

I can see why.. .. I want ur dress... I havent even started looking yet :) lolol.. SO what U mean is U said "Yes to that Dress" lololol VEry Cute

Just gorgeous!! Not long till your wedding!

thanks! and i know!!

sadly, the way things are going, there might not be a wedding at all. his mom is just being a nightmare. but, thats a discussion for another thread. this one has too many pretty dresses in it!

I can see why.. .. I want ur dress... I havent even started looking yet :) lolol.. SO what U mean is U said "Yes to that Dress" lololol VEry Cute

When are you getting married??? Dress shopping has been by far my favorite part of the planning process! Also, I don't think I just said one yes. If I remember correctly I said.... Yes Yes YES !! lol It is a very beautiful and elegant gown! I cannot wait to see my fiance's face when I walk down the isle. :)

Here is my dress. I couldn't decide on a short or long dress because we are getting married on the beach while in port, then just going to party in the port after. So the bridal shop is altering it to make the lower part removable so I can have it both ways!

sm_6722-157392.jpg

Archived