I won the Uniworld Facebook Caption Contest!

acwmom

So yes, real people do win these contests! This will be my husband's and my first river cruise. I've never been to Venice, so this will be exciting. Any advice on the river experience (and Venice inside tips) is appreciated!

How exciting!! We took a river cruise with Uniworld a couple years ago and absolutely LOVED it!!! We also took a land tour of Italy and went to Venice and also LOVED Venice. The river cruise with Uniworld through Germany was my favorite trip and of all the places we have been Venice is my favorite so you will have the best of the best and you WON it! What a lucky person. Can I come and rub on your head or something?

Congratulations! Go to the Italy Port board for some ideas on Venice. But one thing I have learned about River Cruises that is different from ocean cruises is that excursions are included in the basic cruise fare. So is wine and beer with dinner! Did you win the airfare also? Because that would be awesome! Either way, enjoy!:)

Nothing like winning free travel! :D We won a flight to Saint Martin at a travel show- don't forget that you'll still have to pay the taxes on your winnings (don't want to be surprised when Uniworld sends you a 1099 tax form with your "income" on it:eek:)

Enjoy your free cruise!

Nothing like winning free travel! :D We won a flight to Saint Martin at a travel show- don't forget that you'll still have to pay the taxes on your winnings (don't want to be surprised when Uniworld sends you a 1099 tax form with your "income" on it:eek:)

Enjoy your free cruise!

I had to turn in the tax info to Uniworld before they made the announcement. Still much less than the cruise would have been:)

Archived