Malaga airport to Port of Malaga

salami

Looking at organising myself (instead of the usual waiting around) - how much would a taxi cost - is it a set price (Saturday morning) and how long is the journey please. If I book thru RCCL I get transfers included, and what happens on the return at Malaga if the flight is say mid afternoon - do they offer excursions please? Hope to be on the Adventure on 31/7/10.

Thank you.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Looking at organising myself (instead of the usual waiting around) - how much would a taxi cost - is it a set price (Saturday morning) and how long is the journey please. If I book thru RCCL I get transfers included, and what happens on the return at Malaga if the flight is say mid afternoon - do they offer excursions please? Hope to be on the Adventure on 31/7/10.

Thank you.:)

Hi,

Did you take a taxi or public transport.We are thinking of cruising out of Malaga and were wondering about taxi fares ?

Hi,

Did you take a taxi or public transport.We are thinking of cruising out of Malaga and were wondering about taxi fares ?

If you want to organize your trip yourself, from Newcastle ,take Easy jet,

train from airport,1.5 e or a taxi@20 euros, the RCCL Terminal is a good 1000m from end of the harbour .

suggestion, fly out the night before,stay in a hotel in the city,close to the train station, Barcelo?

We did this recently. It's around 25 euros and there are plenty of taxis, both at the airport and at the port. It's a quick and simple journey and I wouldn't bother thinking about doing it any other way. The ship's transfer from Royal Caribbean was $35 one way :eek:

We were on the same cruise as Anne ( bobal ), Hello Anne, doesn't it seem a long time ago now?

We are a couple and this is what we did. Took the train to Malaga ( Avenida Central station ,end of the line, 3 Euros in total) and then a taxi, 10 Euros. If travelling with a group of 4 I would take a taxi direct from the airport to the port.

Downside- there wasn't a taxi rank outside the train station, had to walk across to the El Corte Ingles department store, next to the Correos, where there were plenty of taxis.

There is a bus that takes you from outside the airport terminal to near the port and inside the port gates there is another bus for 2 Euros ,single journey, to take you to the Port Terminal.

Will be back in November and going to try this:)

Take care of the cents and the Euros will take care of themselves;):p:D

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the same cruise as Anne ( bobal ), Hello Anne, doesn't it seem a long time ago now?

We are a couple and this is what we did. Took the train to Malaga ( Avenida Central station ,end of the line, 3 Euros in total) and then a taxi, 10 Euros. If travelling with a group of 4 I would take a taxi direct from the airport to the port.

Downside- there wasn't a taxi rank outside the train station, had to walk across to the El Corte Ingles department store, next to the Correos, where there were plenty of taxis.

There is a bus that takes you from outside the airport terminal to near the port and inside the port gates there is another bus for 2 Euros ,single journey, to take you to the Port Terminal.

Will be back in November and going to try this:)

Take care of the cents and the Euros will take care of themselves;):p:D

hi Heather.

when did the bus run from the port terminal to port gates, we where there early June

• 3 weeks later...

hey there

i'm also traveling to the port of malaga in 12 days. and i would like to know the cheapest way to the port.

and i was wondering if you guys can explain better about going with the bus. what is the number bus or the name of the bus ?

what stop do you have to come out to take the next bus?

and what is the name of that bus as well.

i will be cruising on the adventure of .

hopw i can get a answer before i go

thanx in advance

hey there

i'm also traveling to the port of malaga in 12 days. and i would like to know the cheapest way to the port.

and i was wondering if you guys can explain better about going with the bus. what is the number bus or the name of the bus ?

what stop do you have to come out to take the next bus?

and what is the name of that bus as well.

i will be cruising on the adventure of .

hopw i can get a answer before i go

thanx in advance

Take the train from Airport to Centre. 1.5e

directions clearly marked to station, trains every 30 mins platform nearest airport terminal

from station either 8-10 taxi to port or 1 e on circular bus outside no2 outside Malaga station exit to pier entrance?

Archived