wondering if anyone used this tour operator?

jmwg49

my cabo experience dot com

They have a Dolphin Swim. Versus the dolphin swim offered by CCL, it appears it is not at the marina where the ship docks, as it talks about a bus ride.

??ANYONE???

They have a Dolphin Swim. Versus the dolphin swim offered by CCL, it appears it is not at the marina where the ship docks, as it talks about a bus ride.

??ANYONE???

They are just one of several third party tour brokers. They don't actually operate any excursions/tours.

As far as I know, Cabo Adventures is the operator of the only Dolphin operation in Cabo. They are the primary tour operator, in Cabo, that the cruise lines contract with. I won't tell you that you can't book the dolphin excursions through a third party but you may find it to be very difficult.

Cabo Adventures, under their contract with the cruise industry, isn't allowed to sell direct to cruise passengers if the ship you arrive on sells the same excursion.

More and more of the tour brokers follow that same policy so they don't lose the ability to sell Cabo Adventure excursions. We have seen this happen in Puerto Vallarta. Vallarta Adventures (same outfit), working on behalf of the cruise industry, put the squeeze on the tour brokers in Vallarta to protect their contracts with the ships.

I wish you luck but don't EXPECT to book a dolphin excursion independently in Cabo.

Enjoy!!

There is another dolphin facility here ... it is located in San Jose del Cabo. That is the place they send their guests to. Just do a search on Google and you can see who it is. But it like comparing apples and oranges...they are far from being similiar.

There is another dolphin facility here ... it is located in San Jose del Cabo. That is the place they send their guests to. Just do a search on Google and you can see who it is. But it like comparing apples and oranges...they are far from being similiar.

could you please elaborate?? is that for better or for worse?? Am I better sticking with what is offered on the ship????

• 2 weeks later...
They are just one of several third party tour brokers. They don't actually operate any excursions/tours.

As far as I know, Cabo Adventures is the operator of the only Dolphin operation in Cabo. They are the primary tour operator, in Cabo, that the cruise lines contract with. I won't tell you that you can't book the dolphin excursions through a third party but you may find it to be very difficult.

Cabo Adventures, under their contract with the cruise industry, isn't allowed to sell direct to cruise passengers if the ship you arrive on sells the same excursion.

More and more of the tour brokers follow that same policy so they don't lose the ability to sell Cabo Adventure excursions. We have seen this happen in Puerto Vallarta. Vallarta Adventures (same outfit), working on behalf of the cruise industry, put the squeeze on the tour brokers in Vallarta to protect their contracts with the ships.

I wish you luck but don't EXPECT to book a dolphin excursion independently in Cabo.

Enjoy!!

It seems the "Salsa and Salsa" people also follow this policy - I enquired about their "experience" and their reply stated we should book with the ship - we are actually visiting Cabo San Lucas on two different cruises and so far neither Princess nor Celebrity have this listed as one of their tours on offer so don't know if we'll get the opportunity to try it anyway - it sounded like fun and good reviews on tripadvisor... :rolleyes:

??ANYONE???

i booked through them for the dolphin coming up in June I book them for the 2nd day. the first day I found a great deal with a local guy to take my family of 4 parasailing then snorkeling for as long as we want for $150.00 both cant beat the cost. not sure when you are going but i can tell you what we expereinced when we come back

Archived