Cabana rentals on Coco Cay

srsh1

Apparently they're available to suite guests first and then what's remaining to everyone else once onboard. Although I have read recently that some non-suite guests have been able to book pre-cruise online. I have not seen them available online for my upcoming cruise.

Apparently they're available to suite guests first and then what's remaining to everyone else once onboard. Although I have read recently that some non-suite guests have been able to book pre-cruise online. I have not seen them available online for my upcoming cruise.

They show as being available to rent for me for my upcoming cruise.

Just off Monarch on Friday... Cabanas and clamshells were not available online for us. We were put on a waiting list - suite guests first, then first come first served. We received the family cabana at $150 for the day. Other cabanas were cheaper. Royal is building the nicer, Labadee style cabanas, but they aren't ready for rental yet.

Included in the cabana rentals: fruit plate, 4 large bottled waters, bottle of champagne, upgraded buffet, upgraded loungers, and towels.

2thesea

Yes, you will all enjoy the cabana

When you check in as a group, your name will be on the reservation board.

If part of your group arrives at a different time, just leave their names.

Enjoy

Safe travels

Sue and crew

2thesea

Yes, you will all enjoy the cabana

When you check in as a group, your name will be on the reservation board.

If part of your group arrives at a different time, just leave their names.

Enjoy

Safe travels

Sue and crew

Thanks Sue!!!

I have photos, but I'm not home yet and forgot to bring the cord to connect my camera to my laptop. I'll post in the next few days.

My guess is the the new cabanas will be available to book online when/if your cruise is far enough away. Maybe I'm wrong though? Really, I have no idea what the reality is other than my own experience. Lol

The family cabana is for 5, but they let us bring 7. Three were my kids, and I think that made a difference. They even brought extra loungers up to the area in front of our cabana for the kids to use. Our cabana included 5 upgraded loungers.

There are other cabanas available - I believe they held 4 people.

They are listed as a shore excursion on my upcoming cruise, but there isn't actually an option to book. It says inquire onboard. in other words, if there are any available after the diamond members, you might be able to snag one.

Question? We are in a Grand Suite - 3 of us and I have my daughter and friend in another cabin.....can I reserve 1 cabana for all five us? and the $150 will cover that total for all?

Yes, the $150 covers everyone who uses the cabana and I believe it accomodates at least 6.

For anyone who has rented one at Cococay, AND Labadee... is it really worth it at Cococay? I like to be as close to the water as possible, and I know these aren't on the beach... just curious

The cabanas aren't as nice on Coco Cay, but it was still nice to have. We had the family cabana, which faces the rows of loungers and beach. It's just a few hundred yards to the beach, so not far at all. It was also nice to have the bar and the buffet just steps away from our cabana. Other cabanas hold 4 and face the water, unobstructed.

Yes, the $150 covers everyone who uses the cabana and I believe it accomodates at least 6.

The "family cabana" is advertised to accommodate 5, but they were flexible with us and let our family of 7 (4 adults, 3 kids) in.

The cabanas aren't as nice on Coco Cay, but it was still nice to have. We had the family cabana, which faces the rows of loungers and beach. It's just a few hundred yards to the beach, so not far at all. It was also nice to have the bar and the buffet just steps away from our cabana. Other cabanas hold 4 and face the water, unobstructed.

The "family cabana" is advertised to accommodate 5, but they were flexible with us and let our family of 7 (4 adults, 3 kids) in.

We've got five and hoping we can pick up a family cabana this October. Going straight to the desk when we get on board!

Is your upcoming cruise the one listed in your signature? 02/10/13?

We sail in just over 100 days, and we STILL don't have any excursion options. Getting more than frustrated with RCL!

They are listed as a shore excursion on my upcoming cruise, but there isn't actually an option to book. It says inquire onboard. in other words, if there are any available after the diamond members, you might be able to snag one.

Is your upcoming cruise the one listed in your signature? 02/10/13?

We sail in just over 100 days, and we STILL don't have any excursion options. Getting more than frustrated with RCL!

Check when you get closer to final payment. And don't be surprised if not all the options are available at first. That's what happened with our sailing in October, but over a couple of days everything showed up.

• 2 weeks later...
They provided towels for us. Maybe a new thing?

They just showed up on our sailing Oct 1 and it says it must be done onboard. We are in a Junior Suite so I was hoping I could book one for 4 people online. Where can I book it as soon as I board the ship?

Thanks!

They just showed up on our sailing Oct 1 and it says it must be done onboard. We are in a Junior Suite so I was hoping I could book one for 4 people online. Where can I book it as soon as I board the ship?

Thanks!

Yes, the Coco Cay cabanas have to be booked online. I'm not sure how they'll set up the new cabanas once they are built... time will tell. As soon as you board, go to the excursions desk and request a cabana. Your name will be put on a waiting list. Suite guests get first priority (I assume those higher up in the C&A list are priority listed as well); Jr suites are not considered priority.

Good luck!

There was no calling or booking ahead of time - we inquired upon boarding. HOWEVER, we didn't have cabanas listed under our excursions. I can only assume that the message you are seeing has been updated to include the new cabanas they are building OR they may begin online booking for their current cabanas. Honestly, I don't know...

Archived