No train on Carnival Exc to St. Kitts?

Kygirl1965

We were trying to book our excursions today and the train ride in St. Kitts has disappeared. :eek: We will be there on Halloween. Does anyone have any info on this? I might be able to book through the tour store, but would prefer to go through the ship if possible. Thanks for your help!

We found with Princess last year, we had to wait to book our excursions because they were in the middle of renewing the contracts with the island tours...................this could be what is happening. You might want to give it another couple of weeks to see what happens.

island gyal thanks for trying to help me out. I appreciate your efforts. In this day and age people do not usually go out of their way to assist others especially someone they don't even know. I know you have helped many others as well. :)

As far as the train goes I will try to be patient and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...
We were trying to book our excursions today and the train ride in St. Kitts has disappeared. :eek: We will be there on Halloween. Does anyone have any info on this? I might be able to book through the tour store, but would prefer to go through the ship if possible. Thanks for your help!

Just curious if you were able to book this excursion through Carnival? I am looking at booking it for our cruise in November, but it isn't offered for our sailing yet either. I would prefer to book with Carnival, but will book seperately if I have to.

Thanks,

Erin

We could not book through our cruiseline last year. As soon as you get off the ship, look for a tour office, in the maine area off to the right. We booked there for the same price onr less than the ship was offerig. We ended up on the same car as the Cruise Director and his mother. It was a great day!

Archived