Viking Cruise Documents

JJean

How soon before our trip should we expect our Viking Cruise documents?

Have been waiting anxiously for them. Our trip begins Sept. 8th.

Can you let us know when you get them so I will have an idea when we will receive ours for Oct.? Thanks

Also hope you keep us posted on what you think of Viking and your cruise.

Dear JJean,

Please contact us directly at TellUs@vikingcruises.com so that we can check on the status of your documents. We hope you're looking forward to your trip!

Sincerely,

Viking Cruises

We leave sept 5 for our cruise on sept 7- got our documents end of last week. Yours should be here any day!

We also leave on Sept. 8 (Skadi from B'pest) and just got our docs on Wed. from our TA. They are full of great info, by the way. The full itinerary is in them, including optional tours, and km by km sights along the rivers which is great. They include two guide books with more info on the rivers. Thanks, Viking!

(We, too, were getting concerned since we're leaving almost a week prior to the cruise.)

Thanks everyone for keeping us posted; great that Viking emailed you to tell you; when to expect them and delighted to hear that they are valuable and informative. We booked with a TA but she has checked and documents are being sent directly to us; could be she's in US and we are in Canada. Have a great trip and keep us posted whenever you can. We are also leaving a week before the cruise and cruising on Oct. 19. Can hardly wait.

My Viking trip doesn't start until Oct 5. But we leave mid- Sept .I emailed and asked if I could get them early. No reply for 2 days, Emailed them again. Then got a voice mail, indicating they would be here by Aug 30. Then I received FEDEX shipping confirmation. Don't understand vikings reluctance to email promptly but at least docs are on their way. Being in Canada, I am reluctant to trust mail between the states and here for important items so early is good!

Yeah! We finally got our cruise documents and they are very informative.

We are on the Bragi, Sept. 8th. Our TA mailed the documents on the 20th and with 2 day priority mail we just got it today. We are very excited and

looking forward to the trip.

Judy & John

We are on the Bragi, Sept. 8th. Our TA mailed the documents on the 20th and with 2 day priority mail we just got it today. We are very excited and

looking forward to the trip.

Judy & John

Thanks for letting us know; cutting it a bit close if one was going a week ahead. Have a great trip and hope you keep us posted on how things are.

I'm starting to get anxious too. We are booked (directly with Viking) for Sept. 15 but leaving before then.

I read on Viking's website you can pay extra to have your docs sent earlier than they would normally. Not sure how much extra.

Felicia

Judy & John

Do they list the times of the excursions and also the additional excursions you can choose from?

Felicia

Got an email yesterday giving us an estimated arrival for our documents. Should be here mid week.

Our trip starts Sept 15 but we fly from Toronto Sept 13 (that's Friday the 13th, yuk) so we too are anxious to receive our documents. No email stating when, so hopefully they will arrive next week. We booked directly with Viking.

Lori

I read on Viking's website you can pay extra to have your docs sent earlier than they would normally. Not sure how much extra.

Felicia

$25

--------------------------------

When will we receive our final documents?

Travel documents or itinerary details will be issued approximately 3 weeks prior to departure. If you need to receive your documents sooner, we can accommodate you for a $25 early processing fee. If you will be away from home or need your documents sent to a different location for any reason, please be sure that we know where to send them.

---------------------------------

although our first river cruise is not until next March, i have been following this thread to learn and pick up tips....I hope those of you departing soon will do updates from the ship (and after!) for the rest of us... to all ...have a safe and memorable voyage

$25

--------------------------------

When will we receive our final documents?

Travel documents or itinerary details will be issued approximately 3 weeks prior to departure. If you need to receive your documents sooner, we can accommodate you for a $25 early processing fee. If you will be away from home or need your documents sent to a different location for any reason, please be sure that we know where to send them.

---------------------------------

I asked to get mine early w/viking- absolutely no charge. Great fedex service. Sent Fri from California, arrived before noon Mon in Eastern Canada (Sunday no delivery).

Documents list all the optional tours w/prices (most in the 40 to50 euro range).

I asked to get mine early w/viking- absolutely no charge. Great fedex service. Sent Fri from California, arrived before noon Mon in Eastern Canada (Sunday no delivery).

Documents list all the optional tours w/prices (most in the 40 to50 euro range).

Interesting as ours are coming to Canada and my TA asked Viking

and charge was $25.

Archived