Reggae Tours? Anyone?....

tfero1

We are thinking of booking transportation and tour thru Reggae Tours from Falmouth to Doctors Cave Beach on our cruise stop in Jan. Has ANYONE used this company before? I can't find any info anywhere on CC..thank you.:)

I have used Reggae Tour a couple of years with a stay in Montego Bay.

Used for airport pickup, personalized tour and airport drop-off.

Very reliable and professional and courteous.

Gregg Connell is the man to ask for.

No worries!

• 3 weeks later...

Reggae Tours is fantastic! Our driver was Nicholas and he was a great guide..we did a short tour of Falmouth and then toured Montego Bay and went to Doctor's Cave Beach..

I love not sharing a tour with anyone else! :D

Be happy to answer any questions.

Reggae Tours is fantastic! Our driver was Nicholas and he was a great guide..we did a short tour of Falmouth and then toured Montego Bay and went to Doctor's Cave Beach..

I love not sharing a tour with anyone else! :D

Be happy to answer any questions.

We are considering Reggae Tours also for Montego Bay. You got back so recently, I am excited to get more info from you. Our family of 4 will be there in May of this year.

We are hesitant NOT to go with Carnival for fear of car trouble or some other reason missing the ship and/or safety concerns in Jamaica. Did you have the same concerns before booking them? On the other hand, not being "locked into" an excursion with TONS of people sounds heavenly.

I did see all the rave reviews on Tripadvisor and they are very reassuring. Are there LOTS of cruisers that use them when you get there? ie... was your driver easy to find at port and do they book up early? One more thing, I read somewhere that the drivers are generally somewhat flexible regarding stops and showing you the areas along the way, was that your experience? THANK YOU for any additional info you can give us!....

We are considering Reggae Tours also for Montego Bay. You got back so recently, I am excited to get more info from you. Our family of 4 will be there in May of this year.

We are hesitant NOT to go with Carnival for fear of car trouble or some other reason missing the ship and/or safety concerns in Jamaica. Did you have the same concerns before booking them? On the other hand, not being "locked into" an excursion with TONS of people sounds heavenly.

I did see all the rave reviews on Tripadvisor and they are very reassuring. Are there LOTS of cruisers that use them when you get there? ie... was your driver easy to find at port and do they book up early? One more thing, I read somewhere that the drivers are generally somewhat flexible regarding stops and showing you the areas along the way, was that your experience? THANK YOU for any additional info you can give us!....

I am using Reggae Tours next week in Ocho Rios on a stop via Carnival Valor. Will let you know how we make out. We plan on stopping at Reggae Beach, Scocthies and a little shopping. Have used their service before and are not hesitant to use again.

If you have other plans, just let Gregg Connell know and he will plan and price accordingly. Well worth it I am sure.

Archived