Cave Tubing with Yhony

sunrise&set

Hi everyone

I have booked cave tubing with Yhony for next month. I checked to see if there were other ships in Belize on the same day as us just out of curiosity. I have discovered that a LOT of people have booked Yhony for the same day. By a lot, I mean between 50-75 people or maybe even more! Does anyone know how many tour guides they have? Or will we be one big group? I specifically book private tours to get away from the huge cruise excursion groups. Don't get me wrong - I don't mind it at all, I was just wondering how/if we will be broken up.

Thanks!

Hi Sunrise,

We are on the Valor with you and were looking at Yhony too. All the CC reviews talk about small groups with them. That sure sounds like a lot of people. Where did you get the information? Also, (I'm just checking) we are going to be in Belize on Thursday now and not Tues, right?

The reason we are looking at Yhony is because they are $45 and X-stream (which I think is also Reggie) looks to be $60. And I like the idea about an optional lunch with Yhony.

Thanks for the update and I'll be watching for answers to your questions too. Hopefully we'll be seeing you guys on this day.

Back to reading...

Doug and Karen

I am wondering the same thing. We are a group of 10 leaving on the Valor next week. I organized this tour and chose Yhony b/c of the small groups we read about. When we meet our tour guide, will we have to wait to fill up the bus?

Thanks for any input.

I am loving Yhony so far and I havent even gone with him yet! If you have any concerns email him and he promptly replies.I just got this in response to the high water

iHi Dot,

The River we all go cave tubing it's name Sibun river, the water goes high and comes down over night but where we are going is National Park so if the water is not safe they will close the Park,

Safety is my priority that's the reason every family/group have they own tour guide while going through the caves at all times,compare to the cruise ship tours they provide two tour guides for 50 - 60 guest they do the Solo tour, we don't we make a chain of our group and have fun going thru the caves and coming down the river.

Let me know if you have any other concern/questions.

Thanks

Yhony

Hi Sunrise,

We are on the Valor with you and were looking at Yhony too. All the CC reviews talk about small groups with them. That sure sounds like a lot of people. Where did you get the information? Also, (I'm just checking) we are going to be in Belize on Thursday now and not Tues, right?

The reason we are looking at Yhony is because they are $45 and X-stream (which I think is also Reggie) looks to be $60. And I like the idea about an optional lunch with Yhony.

Thanks for the update and I'll be watching for answers to your questions too. Hopefully we'll be seeing you guys on this day.

Back to reading...

Doug and Karen

Hi again!

Yes, we are in Belize on Thurs. I found the info on how many people here on CC. I noticed that Carnival Miracle has a similar itinerary so I checked out their roll call (can't remember what I was looking for!). A lot of people from Miracle are booked with Yhony. From other threads I have been reading (including the response you received from Yhony) it sounds like they have a lot of tour guides and break us up into smaller groups.

I don't see any problems whatsoever with your group. If you do have any questions, just email him before you go and see what he has to say at "cave-tubing.com". He responds back immediately. There was about 50 or more on our bus and he had plently of guides to split everyone up. We had our own guide for 6 of us. You'll have a great time, I promise.

Have fun - no worries!

Archived