check out these pics I found

Megan_Strick

It wasn't a goth cruise or a lifestyle cruise......they are swingers who have taken those types of cruises......but this was not one.......

Nobody ran him off......he still posts every once in awhile.......he was upset with Carnival so he switched to Costa.........

I remember dark jedi, they were nudists or swingers, were nice people, too bad they left us alone with the moral majority.:D;):p oh wait, some of us still believe in free will and doing what makes you happy as long as no one gets hurt. Why mock someone else and their style of dress, unless you are perfect????

While the chainmail dress didnt do anything for me. I thought she wore it for a lifestyle cruise It seems to me it was fine for that. Im guessing here but i would think it was a charter cruise.

She wore it on a regular Carnival cruise and was told to change as she entered the dining room........

Here is the original post if anyone is interested. I'm not judging. Is it appropriate? Not in my eyes. Would I want my 16 year old son looking at that at dinner? No. I think there is a time and place for everything and that was not the time or place. She is supposedly a Vet. Not a very professional outfit.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=515720

I think if you want to wear something go for it, you're on vacation. If it's too inappropriate the dining room may not let you in .My favorite memory on a cruise of fashion was 2 twin 65 year plus women who wore the same tight teen age style clothing all cruise. They were having fun and that was what was important.

Archived