FACELIFT FOR Pacific Dawn and Inconnecting Cabins on Pacific Dawn

The voice

Does anyone know what rooms are going to become inconnecting when Pacific Dawn has it's facelift April 2012

i am booked on the Pacific Dawn later in the year - and was just wondering as i don't want a inconnecting room - how do i find out if it is going to be:confused::cool:

Can I ask why you specifically DON'T want an interconnecting room? If the interconnecting cabin is not booked with yours, the door will be locked and you will not be able to enter each others cabin.

Interconnecting rooms can be noisy even when the door is locked.I avoid them at sea and on land.

Regards Elaine.

We had an interconnecting cabin on our recent 3 nighter on Rhapsody. The people in the next cabin were a part of our group but the door was locked. We didn't find it to be any noisier than any other "next door" cabin.

We had an interconnecting cabin on our recent 3 nighter on Rhapsody. The people in the next cabin were a part of our group but the door was locked. We didn't find it to be any noisier than any other "next door" cabin.

I have stayed in hotels with interconnecting doors where I have heard people having conversations in a normal tone of voice but felt like they were in the room with me.Personally if I didn't need a interconnecting room I would avoid it.

Regards Elaine.

Does anyone know what rooms are going to become inconnecting when Pacific Dawn has it's facelift April 2012

i am booked on the Pacific Dawn later in the year - and was just wondering as i don't want a inconnecting room - how do i find out if it is going to be:confused::cool:

I don't think you have anything to worry about as there are only about 10 of these interconnecting cabins, they should prove very popular for families, I don't think you'd get a look in unless you were actually wanting one.:)

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know which cabins were made interconnecting during dry dock (I can't work it out from the deck plans ... but perhaps I'm not looking hard enough ... quite possible!)

Archived