Who's going to the Baltics in 2007?

I know its early, but all of the major cruise lines are already selling their cruises for the Baltics for 2007.

Perhaps if we all posted who was going, what ship and what sailing, we can find others on our same cruise (who may not use the roll calls).

We are booked on the Star Princess 10 night Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen on July 1, 2007

We were on Star Princess last August for the Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen. You may be interested in the review I did of this which can be found at

www.cruise.critic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=12469

Another review, which also has some great photos, has been written by sunprincess who was on the same sailing and was a member of our Roll Call.

Am sure you will thoroughly enjoy this trip but be warned it is a very hectic itinerary - you will probably need a holiday afterwards to recover.

Good Luck with your plans.

Suron in Bristol,England

I know its early, but all of the major cruise lines are already selling their cruises for the Baltics for 2007.

Perhaps if we all posted who was going, what ship and what sailing, we can find others on our same cruise (who may not use the roll calls).

Good idea. I thought it was a little early to start a roll call.

We are on the Star Princess sailing out of Copenhagen on 8/10. On the cruise we will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.

Our first cruise was actually with Royal Caribbean on our 25th anniversary on the Mediterranean. That was supposed to be our vacation for a lifetime, but I guess this one now will be.

We have since sailed on Royal Caribbean on a Western Caribbean route and are sailing to Bermuda this summer on Norwegian. This will be our first cruise on Princess and our first time in all the ports.

Family of 5 booked on the Star Princess July 21/07. Can't wait.

Suron, I couldn't open your review. Not sure why. Would love to read it though! Always looking for tips and port highlights.

Family of 5 booked on the Star Princess July 21/07. Can't wait.

Suron, I couldn't open your review. Not sure why. Would love to read it though! Always looking for tips and port highlights.

Sorry you were unable to open my review. Have I think found the reason why - I inserted a dot (.) after www.cruise which should not have been there. If you would like to try again the link should be

www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?Entry ID=12469

Did you also find the review written by sunprincess along with the superb photos?

Good Luck with the planning of what will be a trip of a lifetime.

We are off to the Rockies for a Land Tour followed by an Alaskan cruise on Dawn Princess in two weeks - the scenery will be somewhat different to the Baltics but we are very excited to be going on this trip.

Regards from Suron

• 2 weeks later...

My family will be on RCI's Jewel of the Seas next June 30, 2007. I have 2 teen DD's who will each be taking a friend so we will be a party of 6. This will be our first visit to the Baltic area. I have been scouring this board for recommendations for independent tour companies. I can't believe how much wonderful information can be found here. This is a special group of people.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

We're also on the 8/10/07 sailing to the baltic. I started a roll call and hope to hear from some people on the same cruise. Edna

I'll go post in that roll call. I had considered starting one, but thought it was much too early.

We are also going on a Bermuda cruise this summer (on the Norwegian Crown). I had started a roll call for that cruise, and have had only one person reply. But, I did learn a lot from her as she has been to Bermuda several times.

We're booked on Celebrity Constellation for Aug 4, 2007. Booked this cruise because it also stops in Lithuania which is different from other cruise lines. No one has yet to post a roll call. Per this thread it looks like I'm the only poster so far for this cruise.:p

• 2 weeks later...

My mom and I are booked on the Star Princess Baltic cruise departing Copenhagen June 21, 2007. The information on these boards is wonderful and I am very grateful to all who have taken their time to post experiences and advice.

Kim

Hi,

My best friend and I are booked on the Jewel of the Seas for the Baltics on May 25, 2007.

I started a thread under roll calls but, as yet, no one has posted on it.

I hope we are not sailing alone lol. :)

Pat

For those who booked 2007 Baltic cruise on HAL prior to the end of May:

Check the HAL website for the latest pricing info. We found that the discount had increased by 5% or so. We contacted our TA, who confirmed the new price with HAL, saving us several hundred dollars. I don't know if all Baltic cruises were similarly affected, but it is certainly worth checking.

Archived