Eurodam: Terminal Berths & Current Reports on Ship's Condition

shrimp56

First: Does anyone have a webite or websites that show or tell you where ships will be berthed? Obviously I'm interested in Eurodam, specifically the Aug. 8-15 Norse Legends RT Amsterdam.

Second: I know Eurodam has worn carpets etc and is headed for a wet dock this Fall, but I'm looking for information on any chronic multiple stateroom issues beyond cosmetic aging. (Which happens to all of us :D)

You know what? I was on board in March and I honestly didn't notice anything. I usually notice something if it's there. Like some of the ugly furniture and art work on the Oosterdam I noticed. But on Eurodam, I didn't notice worn carpet or other fabrics, or any stains anywhere. And the crew is constantly at work cleaning or ongoing maintenance work.

In St Thomas the crew varnished the railing on our verandah and never came back to remove the "WET VARNISH" sign.

Some ports have berthing schedules, but they can't be counted on as 100% accurate, as some changes may done just before arrival.

That I understand. I think I've tracked the cruise ports down pretty well, thanks to Google maps that show cruise ships berthed LOL

We were on in March and she looked just as good as last year and then just as good as the first year that she sailed when we first sailed her. They do a great job keeping her in tip-top shape.

Douglas...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was recently in an SY suite in the Eurodam. I didn't notice anything glaring, just a little worn carpet near the door to verandah, and the counters near the TV were showing signs of wear. I didn't notice any wear and tear in public areas. We did see crew members constantly cleaning, painting, and vanishing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I sailed on her two months ago. Was somewhat unsure of how I would like her compaired to the Nieuw Amsterdam I sailed on two years ago. Actually I liked the Eurodam better. The colors, art and overall decorations I thought were more tastefully done. Did not see anything that would cause me to say she is showing her age. Go and enjoy her.

Archived