Which side of the beach does Mr. Sanchos AI members sit?

hdm_21

I'm curious because I really do not want to face the water toys...I prefer pure relaxation with a view of the wide open ocean! ;)

I've read that you don't get to choose which side you sit on, that they put AI on one side and all others on the other side. Anyone know for sure?

You're in luck. The AI side is on the other side of the resort from the water toys. You can request a lounger on the far side and you won't hear anything, except for the other people there. And, if there are many ships in port, there will be a lot of people. I wouldn't expect a "peaceful" day at Mr. Sanchos. But, yes, a fun day for sure! Have you considered Nachi for a more tranquil option?

You're in luck. The AI side is on the other side of the resort from the water toys. You can request a lounger on the far side and you won't hear anything, except for the other people there. And, if there are many ships in port, there will be a lot of people. I wouldn't expect a "peaceful" day at Mr. Sanchos. But, yes, a fun day for sure! Have you considered Nachi for a more tranquil option?

We had 5 ships in port that day and Sanchos was as relaxing as it could be. Their AI beach is on the right side of the toys, so they are not right in front of you. That beach is very big so it was not crowded at all. And they have an exclusive AI swimming pool with swim up bar, lounge beds, etc right there! Can't wait to get back!

We were there end of Feb. & did AI. We were in front of the water toys...which was fine with us because our Daughter bought the bracelet ($12) to use them & we could keep an eye on her. The non AI was all the way to the left of the inflatables. It was roped off & much more tight fitting.

Archived