Another Dunns excursion question

KelJ

I think that I need to stop reading about RCCL's excursions! Instead of narrowing down, I keep adding more choices -- which is why I need help from all of you experts!

We are a family of four. Our boys are 11 and 14. We definitely want to do the falls, and we definitely want to go there by boat. I am not interested in a catamaran or the trimaran and am trying to choose between the following three:

1. Reggae Baby Party Boat (3 hr).

2. Sundancer cruise to Dunn's (2.5 hr).

3. San San yacht cruise (3.5 hr, which includes snorkeling).

None of these list age limits for kids. They all seem to include liquor on the ride back to the pier. I have read that the Sundancer is a double decker and very comfortable. Does anybody have any info on the size and comfort of the San San? Is it larger than the Sundancer? And I have heard nothing about the size of the Reggae Baby Party Boat.

I would love any information and recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Kelj,

My family was in Jamaica last March and did the Dunns River Falls and the snorkling on the San San. It is actually a 95 foot yacht, and yes, there is the free beer, soft drinks and fruit punch available after you finish snorkling. well worth the time and money. Dunns River Falls was first and finished on the San San. I am not sure how often will be on the boards this next week, so if you have any questions, drop me a line @ Majik711@aol.com

Only a week left now till I head out on the Triumph.

Archived