just share with me your cruise experience

jhonmeldon

Cruising is really no different than any other vacation. Your ship is your hotel (albeit, with smaller rooms, unless you book suites!), and you go to different destinations, instead of being at 1 for an entire week.

Any "problems" you might have would be the same as at any other resort.

can anyone share cruise experience with me. what's the problem you have faced , and how was your trip.. please share with me

People share that info all the time.

I suggest you read some of the reviews that numerous participants have posted.

In addition to the info, the review, etc, many have sensational pictures of their cruise.

Ok, I'll bite.

Our 1st cruise was in 1987, in Sept, Hurricane season, we didnt know nuttin. 1st night out the sea was so ruff the 20,000 nautical ton bucket we were on tossed and turned like the SS Minnow. The silver slid off the table at dinner, everyone was sick. Couldnt wait to put our feet on land the next morning when we got to Nassau.

25 years later we cant wait till we put our feet back on the Deck of a cruise Ship.

We have only been on 2 cruises, but have not really had any problems. The first cruise we went in blind (knowing nothing). We had a great time. Then I discovered CC and on the next cruise we had an even better time.

Once you pick a cruise join the roll call for that sailing. You will gain valuable information from your fellow cruisers as well as get a chance to get to know some of the fine folks that will be sailing with you.

Also check out your ports of call boards to get suggestions on excursions and what to and not to do in those town/countries.

My only suggestion is to arrive a day early if at all possible. It will really lessen the stress on you

As you can see everyone that answered you was pro cruise, if you read the reviews don't take any of them to heart... You get reviews from people that just want to complain and you get them from people like me, I feel that cruising is the best vacation on earth!!!:D Every day of our lives we deal with pitfalls, so go in with a good thought and everything will be fine (don' sweat the small stuff). Enjoy your cruise and be ready to get hooked...:eek: C.G.

My wife and I have been on 10 cruises and are spoiled rotten as we book the largest PH Suite. Never had any issues. We have learned not to do every excursion that is offered, we are not doing anymore Formal Nights (that is a separate suite case in itself), and the more Sea days the better. We also arrive a day ahead of the cruise to "See the Port" and enjoy the local area and have not been disappointed. Our last PH Suite was on the rear of the ship where we hosted the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet party. On your next cruise get to the Roll Call for your cruise and get involved with the folks signing up for it. We had 35 New Friends at our Meet and Greet in our suite.

Archived