Pride of Aloha Question ?

Athankfulheart

Hello All !

We will be sailing on the POAh in August of this year. Huge family reunion type thing with a bank of cabins on Deck 10. Our cabin is 0227.Its an ocean view/balcony. My question is regarding space. We wondered if it would be worth it to bring a pack-n-play ? Our youngest will be in our cabin and is the only one who Im thinking would do well with a piece of home for sleeping. Is there enough space anywhere in the room to put the pack-n-play. We arent against having to break it down during the day but I wont bring it at all if it just wont fit in the room. Our only other choice would be to turn the loveseat backwards against the wall ( assuming its not bolted down) to make him a safe place to sleep. We'd keep him in our bed but with Him, Dh and me and my preggy belly Im thinking that wouldnt be ideal.

Thankyou all for the wonderful information that you share at this board. Its been very helpful !

Tracy

Unless I'm wrong, NCL can provide you with a pack n play. Just call guest services for NCL and request one. I've seen pack n plays on other NCL ships, so I don't see why the Pride wouldn't have them.

Archived