Shuttle from airport to Century

A taxi isn't very much since the airport is only a couple of miles from the port. It doesn't seem hassling with a shuttle would be worth it.

We've taken taxis from San Diego several times (not to the airport, since we're local) The loading process was fast and efficient, we never waited more than a few minutes.

The fare should be $10.91 with a 15% tip. I can't imagine a shuttle for two would be any cheaper than that. Be a sport -- round it up to $11 ;)

Check out the cool site below

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=SD&from=San+Diego+Cruise+Ship+Terminal&to=San+Diego+International+Airport+(SAN)

Aloha!

I think that's your best bet. I always feel sorry for people who buy a bus transfer from the cruise line without researching. They pay big bucks and sit on a large bus while they fill it up. In a taxi you'd be checking at the pier in less time than it takes to fill and empty a bus and paying a fraction of the price. :)

We were on the 2/2/13 Century cruise. Walked off the ship in San Diego, easily found our bags (4 of them!), porter loaded them and wheeled them right to a cab (no waiting lines), loaded them into the trunk, we got in and off to the airport -- meter read $10 when we arrived, and taxi driver unloaded our bags. We gave a tip to the porter and taxi driver. Don't know what the shuttle and a tip would have cost for two people, but the taxi was very easy to do.

Archived