Best cruise line for Canada

Diggerdon

We are thinking about a cruise to New England and would like to know what crutse line does the best job. On the ship how far from shore is the ship? It is close enough to see the shore at most times and are the seas usually fairly calm other than storms and bad weather. Thanks

Are you talking about a 7 or ten day cruise ? For a seven day all the lines are good. I am talking Princes, HAL, NCL, Celeb etc. For a 10 day which will cover Quebec and/or Montreal I would say Princess, HAL or Celebrity pretty much in that order. The seven day trips are pretty much in a port each day so you will be out of sight of land for a short while. Certainly the sea can be bumpy at times. On our three C/NE cruises (one 7 day Princess and two ten days Princess and Celebrity) we experienced very little rough weather. I think the bumpiest it got was exiting the Gulf of St Laurence and entering the Atlantic and that was quite mild. Canada/ New England is a beautiful trip. We are currently booked on the Crown Princess New York to Quebec City. The above is only our opinion and other cruisers may have a different view. Happy cruising and smooth seas ! :)

Archived