Chocolate Buffet on 4 day cruise?

DTC

Taking some first time cruisers on a 4 day cruise on the Destiny.

Just wondering if they'll get to experience the Chocolate Buffet?? I took a 4 day cruise on the Inspiration in December of 2010 and cannot, for the life of me, remember if there was a Chocolate Buffet.

Thanks for your help. Anyone have pic's I can share would be nice, too.

We were on the Imagination(first time cruisers) in June for a 3 day cruise and they had the Chocolate buffet during lunch on our sea day. We had actually got to see what they were going to put out(Behind the Fun tour) that morning so I was ready for it!

Thanks!! Like I said we are taking some first time cruisers so I'd like them to experience it. Plus we are all women, need I say more.

I agree, most of the chocolate isn't worth the effort, but they might feel differently!!

Thanks Again

• 4 weeks later...
Taking some first time cruisers on a 4 day cruise on the Destiny.

Just wondering if they'll get to experience the Chocolate Buffet?? I took a 4 day cruise on the Inspiration in December of 2010 and cannot, for the life of me, remember if there was a Chocolate Buffet.

Thanks for your help. Anyone have pic's I can share would be nice, too.

mmmm ... Chocolate? I like Chocolate! What is this about a 'Chocolate Buffet'? We're on the Freedom in September for 6 days ... do you think we'll have one? I remember one vaguely, once on a RCCI cruise, but it was late and not only was I FULL from late dinner, but hubby was exhausted and stayed in cabin while I just went up and looked .... if I know ahead on this I can plan ... can you say 'chocolate FREAK'??!! LOL!!:D

Chocolate buffet is always on the last day at lunch. If you stick with the fruit and chocolate fountain it's ok, but really I'd rather eat a hersheys bar, or go for a nice chocolate melting cake at dinner. Most of the things are not very flavorful, really empty calories without the chocolaty pay off!!!

Even the chocolate cheesecake was not good, and it's hard to mess that up!!!

I usually pass on it anymore, but I agree for a first timer it's fun, but you will be looked down upon by the tray monitors, cause you won't eat most of it. LOL jk there are people on here that get excited if you leave stuff on your tray, nobody on the ship will say a word!!

Have a great time!!!

Carole

Well .... chocolate freak that I am, I will be there and give it a shot!! Still sounds yummy! And, empty calories ... whatever, I don't even think of those while cruising!! I am as we speak, trying to drop some weight so I can just do my thing while on vacation!!;)

Archived