Where did the Tuesday Sale flyer go?

I swear I saw next week's Tuesday Sale flyer yesterday but now when I access the link to the sale, it shows last week's (this week) sale. Is it just me or did I dream about the sales?

You are not losing your mind, I downloaded the new one yesterday. It had a date of June 25th.

I could upload it here it you want.

I swear I saw next week's Tuesday Sale flyer yesterday but now when I access the link to the sale, it shows last week's (this week) sale. Is it just me or did I dream about the sales?

You'r right. I saw next weeks because one of my cruises is on it, undercut in price AGAIN!!!!! Now the one for this week is there again. :confused: I guess they realized no one could see the sale prices for this week that extend until Sunday. Poor communication on someone's part to not tell the one who posts it to wait. As soon as the Sunday sale is over, next weeks opens to C&A Members at midnight. Tight schedule they have there.

Gina

Thanks, Bob! I was looking at 7/1 Enchantment. Wondering if there is an error on the pricing. The flyer shows a 3rd person rate at $299 but when I try to do a "dummy" booking on RCI's site, it indicates no three person cabins available.

We have a toddler, and I've read a few threads on this website that say RCI will "overbook" a room at capacity if the passenger is under 3 (ours is 15 months) as long as the total ship capacity is not over.

Thanks, Bob! I was looking at 7/1 Enchantment. Wondering if there is an error on the pricing. The flyer shows a 3rd person rate at $299 but when I try to do a "dummy" booking on RCI's site, it indicates no three person cabins available.

We have a toddler, and I've read a few threads on this website that say RCI will "overbook" a room at capacity if the passenger is under 3 (ours is 15 months) as long as the total ship capacity is not over.

Well, I suppose there's a reason they took the new flyer down from the site. There may be some changes when it comes back.

Sometimes when the flyer is released prior to the sale - as in; when they compile it - there is availability. By the date the sale starts, availability can be completely different. Or even earlier it changes.

I've seen a sale JS price only to find that on midnight Monday morning when it's open to C&A members, there are no more JSs left. So basically, what is on the sale flier isn't necessarily going to be for sale at all.

Gina

Well, I suppose there's a reason they took the new flyer down from the site. There may be some changes when it comes back.

The cruise I was looking at on the flyer is one of my cruises that had the price undercut. It actually went up for sale today instead of waiting until the "C&A sale" date. Although truthfully, it's not the same exact category. It's an OV but a different cat. letter and only down by $10pp. I prefer the floor I'm on anyway so it's not a big deal about the change.

OK, I take that back, the other OV cat is only down $10 today but according to the flyer you posted it will be down $30pp on Monday. But another category is down to the flyer sale price today. Thanks for posting it.

Gina

The cruise I was looking at on the flyer is one of my cruises that had the price undercut. It actually went up for sale today instead of waiting until the "C&A sale" date. Although truthfully, it's not the same exact category. It's an OV but a different cat. letter and only down by $10pp. I prefer the floor I'm on anyway so it's not a big deal about the change.

OK, I take that back, the other OV cat is only down $10 today but according to the flyer you posted it will be down $30pp on Monday. But another category is down to the flyer sale price today. Thanks for posting it.

Gina

Maybe another reason they took the new flyer down is because the current sale is still going on. Last week's sale goes on until tomorrow, as opposed to the normal 2 days.

This week's Tuesday Sale flyer is posted now, just in time for the end of the sale.

Yes, and the new one should appear Thursday afternoon for Monday/Tuesday. Oh, well, I booked a cruise today that wasn't on it, and may not check back to see how much I might have been able to save. I have a nice junior suite to look forward to on Freedom, and was ok with the price.

Archived