How Many Ships in Port?

Cruisin' R.N.

• 2 weeks later...
is there anywhere that will tell you where your ship will be docked???

the Imagination in Cozumel on Dec 10th.....there are 4 or 5 total ships in that day

About a week before your arrival you can find out which pier you will be in at this site: http://www.cozumelinsider.com/CruiseShips. Hope this helps.

We did Cozumel two years ago and would not go back. Much to commercialized, it was like jumping on a ship and landing on another US State with everything I am already used to. There were four ships in port and very crowded.

We did Cozumel two years ago and would not go back. Much to commercialized, it was like jumping on a ship and landing on another US State with everything I am already used to. There were four ships in port and very crowded.

This will be my 4th visit to Coz and I think it's a lovely island. I've spent my life on the most beautiful beaches in the world in Florida and the Gulf Coast so you could say I'm "used to" wonderful beach destinations. I've been to Coz with 6 ships in port and never noticed any undue crowding. The first two trips, we did the Mystic Snorkel Tour and saw the beautiful coast and three fabulous reefs, then went to PB for a delicious lunch and lounging on the beach. Last year we went to Chankanaub and though the water was too rough so the beach was closed, one of the staff from the Dive Shop gave us a personalized tour of the gardens and laughed with us for awhile as we swang in the hammocks and drank Pina Coladas while waiting on our friend to finish the Dolphin Encounter. This Saturday, we'll be visiting Pasion Isle for the first time. I'm not sure what you're looking for and while Coz might not be my number once choice for a vacation destination, it makes for a beautiful day in beautiful surroundings for me!

Donna

Thanks so much :D That is exactly what I was looking for.

I used to use cruisecal.com, but when I went on their site the other day I saw that they now charge for the info :( . I was only interested in one day, the day we will be in Cozumel, so I didn't pay the fee to join.

I used the link you provided and found out that there will be 6 :eek: ships in port on Feb 25,09. Oh well, I wanted to know and now I do. I'm thinking of booking Nachi Cocom.

Thanks again for the link.

Karen:)

Archived