First time on Summit a tv question

Liza j

We are leaving on the Summit in 2 weeks. Two questions, what does the tv offer in the staterooms. Like to watch news or a movie after we've turned in for the night. Is there a sports bar on board or a place where we can get sports scores. My hubby and I are rabid baseball fans. Thanks in advance. :D

You should have two or three news channels such as CNN, MSNBC, BBC World. Also should have an ESPN. There is a movie channel but they don't show new films, only the sort you might see on an airplane. There might be two or three (or more) others that show documentaries, travel shows, cooking shows, cartoons. If you are just looking for scores it isn't difficult to keep up with standings.

We are leaving on the Summit in 2 weeks. Two questions, what does the tv offer in the staterooms. Like to watch news or a movie after we've turned in for the night. Is there a sports bar on board or a place where we can get sports scores. My hubby and I are rabid baseball fans. Thanks in advance. :D

I believe the ship has one of the ESPN channels, so you should be able to keep up with the latest scores. For news, they've got CNN & Fox News, so you should be well informed. Not sure about movies since they Solstisized the ship, but on the S-Class they had free movies as well as pay for view.

Archived