Mt Roberts Tramway Coupon

kslmp

Is there any place other than the Tour Saver Book where one can obtain a 2 for 1 coupon for the Tramway? I have not been able to find one and that is the only coupon I still need and paying $99 for the book is not worth it to me.

Thanks in advance!:)

Leona

i dont know about the coupon book but i would not '' buy '' tickets for the tram ahead of time. if it is foggy at the top it is not worth going up for any kind of view. i am going up this next time and will buy a ticket when i get too juneau after i see what the weather is like. have a great cruise.

Be careful about buying on Ebay or buying a used book in general as the very coupon you desire might be missing from the book. I second the advice about not buying your ticket to the tramway until you are judging the weather for yourself. Also do not buy in the morning if you intend to use the tramway in the afternoon as the weather may change. Cruise Critic has saved many people a lot of money on this.

No, there aren't any other coupons. AND the entire book needs to be presented with toursaver. Only option you have is a used book purchase.

Thanks BQ, that's what I thought. Regardless of the weather we will go up the Tram if time permits due to the Nature Center and Rapture Exhibit, Mom's a wildlife junkie. Not interested in spending money on a book I only need for one coupon. Leona

Archived