Charlie Soto is worth it

LWiening

After reading about what some had experienced with Charlies tours I was a little heitant or should I say afraid. But once he met us on the Port entrance he made me feel at ease.

Our guide was Carlos Charlie had another group but CARLOS was fantastic. He answered questions took us everywhere .

We were able to see a sloth & some were able to hold it. There was about 11 of us we kept running into the other 6 on the boat everyday.

The canal boat was a little wet (sat up front during rain but I had a swimsuit on) There were lizards ,birds monkeys. Plus a fun group to adventure with.

Our last stop was a beach & we took some excellant pictures of the surf waves . We were so happy about that tour that if anyone has any doubts DON'T.

When we told others on the ship what we did & how much we paid they felt that they were cheated at the cost of their excursion...It was definately fun & great conversation with the other cruisers. I look forward to answering any questions...Take Care & remember Charlie......Linda

Linda,

We are booked with Charlie in April and can't wait to go...he has been in constant contact with me and everything I've read was positive. He is quick to respond every time I send an email and has assured me it will be the best tour we take. I'll let you know.:)

A group of 16 of us took an Okeydokey tour (Charlie Soto) on Jan.25th. We had Carlos as our guide. He took us to the banana plantation and a canal tour. The guides on the boats were amasing we saw sloths, iguanas, crocodiles, caymans, lizards and an abundance of birds. One of our group (a seasoned bird watcher) found five new spieces.

As we all come from paradise (Palm Beach FL) we asked if we could go horse riding instead of the beach. Carlos took us up into the hills to a horse farm. There was also a butterfly enclosure and iguana pen. Plenty to see and do for the non equestrians among us. It was an amazing experience.

Paul

I agree totally with Linda. We also had Carlos as our guide and did the same things. We were on Carnival's Legend in January. (Maybe we were on the same bus and boat as Linda!) Very professional and informative. Do not hesitate to book with Charlie Soto.

We just got back from a tour with Charlie. We was really a great tour guide. Our group also consisted of my parents and I was worried about what they would do when we went on the Zip line. Charlie e-mailed me and told me not to worry they were places to sit and watch for awhile then he would bring them down the hill. My mom got up and went to the bathroom and he when he didn't see her he went running down to ask my dad where she had went. He took good care of them and we enjoyed the zip line immensely and didn't worry about our parents. He told us what was available and replied quickly while we were deciding what to do. Would give him a big thumbs up. Way to go Charlie. #1

Cotton856

okeydokeytours@hotmail.com.

That is the email address for Charlies tours. We are booked with him in two weeks. He has been very good about answering any questions I have, and usually gets back to me the very best new. Sounds like he is pretty busy. You better contact him soon.

I will let you know how thing went.

Archived