Balimore transportation

kruzkid

Any recomendations on the best means of transportation from the airport to the cruise ship terminal?

Thanks,

Colby

Hi Colby.......I assume you will be flying into BWI and getting the cruise ship at the Baltimore Terminal? If so it is about a 20 min drive from BWI. There are white taxis that are marked BWI Airport, which can take you. They have everything to include vans etc. if you have alot of luggage. How much it cost? I am sorry I can not say. Hope this helps. have a nice cruise.

Any recomendations on the best means of transportation from the airport to the cruise ship terminal?

Thanks,

Colby

Colby,

Whenever we need transportation to the BWI airport or back home, we use Baltimore Economy Shuttle. We have used other companies but they seem to be the most reasonable and are always on time. They can be reached at 1-800-287-4227 or local is 410-821-5387 or 5388.

Mary

• 2 weeks later...
Mary,

Do you happen to know if Baltimore Economy Shuttle does sightseeing tours? Our post cruise flight doesn't leave until around 6:00 PM and we're hoping to find something to see in Baltimore. There isn't even a shore excursion offered for Baltimore.

Diane,

No, they do not have sightseeing tours. I checked in our yellow pages phone book and found these tour companies that serve Baltimore.

Ride the Ducks of Baltimore 410-732-8599 or 410-962-8236

Beau Arts Tours 410-464-1003

Baltimore county Conference & Visitors Bureau 410-583-7313

They may have a website, I don't know. Good luck and have a great cruise.

Mary

Archived