Scuba girl taxi help please

resq2u

Can anyhelp I lost a prev thread. I need a taxi or poss 2 to take us from the welcome center to the location of the blue lagoon boat.

Time:10:00 AMDescription:You will need to take a taxi to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal located in between the two bridges at the entrance to Paradise Island. It is located 5 - 8 minutes away via taxi cab.

We will have 2 scooters with our party, 5 persons..Can I make arrangements ahead of time and with whom??

If you have small scooters and can walk a few steps, I would suggest taking the ferry across. Please refer to post #27 on this thread for all the details. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1262694&highlight=ferry+atlantis As you come out of the terminal, just veer to the right (toward the Straw Market), The ferry is right at the end of the terminal area.

Accessible Bahamas does provide transportation, but I do not know anything about them. http://accessiblebahamas.com/index.html

Betty

th_bigbiker.gif

Can anyhelp I lost a prev thread. I need a taxi or poss 2 to take us from the welcome center to the location of the blue lagoon boat.

Time:10:00 AMDescription:You will need to take a taxi to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal located in between the two bridges at the entrance to Paradise Island. It is located 5 - 8 minutes away via taxi cab.

We will have 2 scooters with our party, 5 persons..Can I make arrangements ahead of time and with whom??

Accessible transportation -- Courtesy Taxi -- email gerardblewis@hotmail.com -- very pleasant, wonderful service and IT ON THE ISLAND. Different size vehicles -- tell him NY said hi. Vicki:)

Archived