Pre-Cruise Hotel Help in Copenhagen

Hello Everyone :)

I'm hoping to find some recommendations for where to stay pre-cruise in Copenhagen...Also, being a group of 4 do we need to get 2 rooms?

We would like to be at a hotel within walking distances to things to do(helpful, I know but I'm just starting the pre-cruise planning process).

We are traveling in May 2013.

Thanks Much for any help. Sorry if this is not the place to post this...I've done plenty of cruises before, but this is my 1st cruise leaving from another country & my 1st trip outside of North America/Central America, so I'm finding myself a little over-whelmed in the planning process.

We stayed for 2 nights at Hotel Tiffany. It was okay and we would return there, again. This time we are staying 2 nights at Hotel Christian IV. It seems to be a little more central. Copenhagen is expensive. Some of the hotels we were interested in were already booked 5 months ahead. Don't wait. Get something and then keep looking for something better. DO NOT take a lower UNrefundable rate unless you are sure.

Radisson Blu (by Tivoli) is wonderful. You can change dollars or euro for krone, the hop on/off is right on the corner, a taxi stand is right outside the hotel. The breakfast buffet is one of the best we've ever experienced.:):)

So glad you recommend this hotel, this is the hotel Princess has for our two night pre-cruise

Archived