Military question

whitecap

Look on the website under discounts. They only offer a military discount on slow-selling voyages and in slow-selling cabins. I guess it's better than nothing, and if the discount happens to match what you're wanting to book anyway then it could be a great deal.

Disney does offer Military discounts on some cruises. You must have a military discount, either active or retired. With your ID you can reserve 3 rooms.

We have taken one cruise with our family, and we just booked another cruise from NY to Canada with two other couples on a wonderful Military discount.

I go to vacations to go, click on military discount on the left and then pick Disney.

You can then call Disney and book directly.

Disney does offer Military discounts on some cruises. You must have a military discount, either active or retired. With your ID you can reserve 3 rooms.

We have taken one cruise with our family, and we just booked another cruise from NY to Canada with two other couples on a wonderful Military discount.

I go to vacations to go, click on military discount on the left and then pick Disney.

You can then call Disney and book directly.

I did something very similar!

I spot check DCL pretty frequently (you just never know....) and found a great rate on a CA coast cruise (Pixar). Discussed it with DH, talked to the bosses at work and ended up booking with a military discount through a TA that also gave us $200 in OBC. So our total savings is roughly $2700 just on the cruise for a category 5C stateroom.

Supposedly the booking window for the military fare closes tonight- so take a look around while you have the time!

The military fare is still showing up on the DCL website for both Oceanview and Verandah staterooms(Pacific Coast Pixar cruises, but there should be others too)- so if anyone is still looking, go now and good luck!!

There are some great military discounts on the Magic out of Galveston in September, October and November.

They started with September and the first two weeks of October then they added the last two weeks of October and first two weeks of November.

You have to enter the MTO code to see them. They are not listed on the discount page.

Archived