Eclipse ready early - extra sailing

Albert Ross

Has any one heard Eclipse will be ready early and and extra 3night sailing being added on April 26?

Yes I got a letter this morn from ta, originally booked on 29th April to Cork 4 nite cruise, now got the option of}

1. Change to new 3 nite to France or

2.Combine with original booking to Cork and get $100/$150suite OBC to make it a 7 night cruise, and keeping your originally booked cabin.

I have taken option 2 and booked the cruise. :cool:

Bookings open up to everyone this weds 2nd Sept.

RICH..............................................

Hi Rich

We are booked on the 29th sailing, have rang the TA - don't know anything about this - Should know by now CC is always first!!!!!

Do you have any prices etc for the 3 x day???

Thanks a lot,

Lyn

Hi Rich

We are booked on the 29th sailing, have rang the TA - don't know anything about this - Should know by now CC is always first!!!!!

Do you have any prices etc for the 3 x day???

Thanks a lot,

Lyn

Hi Lyn, your travel agent should have a letter from Celebrity for you stating the new sailing and options. I received mine yesterday and my TA rang Celebrity to register for this cruise etc. IT is not on sale to everyone yet but you are on 29th so you will be included in this offer. Pricing is the same "daily" rate you have paid for on the 29th cruise.

Your TA should have a dedicated line to ring Celebrity inconnection with this.

RICH......................................:)

What ports have been added?

Hi I think Le Harve and Cherbourg. the cruise is called 3-Night Normandy and Paris Experience. Hope that helps as there is no actual itinary published yet.

RICH...........................................

I am confused and disappointed. The Celebrity website shows an April 26 cruise to Cork. I emailed my TA and she knows nothing about a 3 day to France on the 26th. We were ready to book but do not want to do B2B to Cork.

I am confused and disappointed. The Celebrity website shows an April 26 cruise to Cork. I emailed my TA and she knows nothing about a 3 day to France on the 26th. We were ready to book but do not want to do B2B to Cork.

O.k if you were not booked on the 29th sailing to Cork you will not be able to access or book the new 26th at this time as the booking window is not "live" yet to all, there is a dedicated line to phone for the 29th cruisers which I will not post here :eek:.

If you want to sail on the new sailing then wait until bookings open up shortly after all 29th cruisers have been contacted................

RICH..........................................

Rang T/A to get more info yesterday. He contacted Celebrity who told him that Miami had delayed the posting of this on the website for a few days because of the UK Bank holiday. They didn't realise until the last minute that the majority of the UK cruisers and their T/A's might be away on Autumn break.

According to my T/A this should be up and running by the end of the week and everyone on the 29th sailing should be informed by the weekend, if they are at home!!!! Depending on prices we are very interested in this - presumably it will be classed as a back-to-back and not a single sailing (cruise credits, gratuities, etc)???

Lyn

Just heard from my t/a with prices for this cruise. I thought it was expensive at over 600 pounds for 3 nights, may wait until prices drop.

Yes heard from our TA this cruise is far more expensive than the 4 night one on the 29th if you go for a nightly rate. Don't know what Celebrity are thinking about??

Just heard from my t/a with prices for this cruise. I thought it was expensive at over 600 pounds for 3 nights, may wait until prices drop.

I just happened to be in my local travel agents today when a call came thogh offering Eclipse to Paris as an extra cruise and the price was 399.00 for 3 nights :)

This cruise is still not up on the Celebrity Web site and come to that not on any other apart from email from CruiseKings????

Yes its on the site now,and a balcony cabin starts at £380pp.A C2 is £536 on deck 10.

RICH.............................................

Archived