Seabourn Pride Sailors November 21

mcboo

To all you Seabourn Pride sailors on the November 21st sailing have a wonderful voyage and save some caviar for me.

Emmylou,

You are in charge of caviar patrol. LOL

No need to I know there is plenty.

Bon Voyage,

mcboo:):):)

mcboo~~~I just received an e-mail from Tori (my good friend that's Housekeeping Officer) saying that 204 guests boarded Sun.......WOW! It's a FULL boat! They are in St. Bart's today........makes me "homesick!"

I believe your cruise is a "sell out".......and I KNOW there will be "NO room at the Inn" on our cruise, Dec. 12th! I remember so well, a few years back we would have maybe 150 on board during Dec. Three years ago on the March Pride Crossing, we had 97 guests........now it sells out 6 months in advance!

Are you packing?

Thanks for being the "snail Sheriff!"

MB

Martita,

Our November 28th sailing is a sell-out. I fact I have a friend that was waitlisted and couldn't get on. He waited to long. He knows better now.

We are going with 2 other friends who have never sailed Seabourn before so that should be fun to see their reaction.

The packing has started as we are going to spend a night in Miami (early flight to Barbados the next day) and a night in Barbados before sailing.

Bequia is calling my name and I can't wait to get there again.

mcboo:)

mcboo~~~What fun! Your friends will be "mesmerized" and spellbound! It will be so fun to be with them, discovering the charms of the Pride! And you'll ALL get a kick out of Captain Leif! He is such a HOOT!

Oh, before I foget, I found out that the BEST restaurant now in Barbados is, "Restaurant at Southsea"......it has won many awards and raves, etc., etc. You might want to check it out.

I think we have all decided to "kick back" and have our cocktails and dinner at the Coconut Court Hotel on the terrace......there will be at least 5 of us, plus another 2, if Cheffy Rob and his finance' join us.......then the M.'s will arrive at 10 for a night cap.

Happy Sails!

MB

Jane~~~~that's correct! We'll all meet either in the Lobby or out on the deck/terrace. chairsin and hubby arrive mid-afternoon, HD arrives from Miami at 2 pm, then I'll "drag in" around 7......my plane arrives, from Miami at 6:40! The M's from N.C. arrive at 10 p.m.

It'll be alot of fun! James Best, at the Front Desk, e-mailed me and said that the food at the CC Hotel was good! Just being in Barbados, close to the ocean, havin' cocktails and dinner with a Seabourn Gang sounds TOO wonderful! I'm ready!

MB

McBoo

Boo hoo -- your trip is two weeks earlier than ours--I can hardly wait am so envious that you are heading off so soon. I have not started packing yet but have started thinking about it just to get in the Spirit( ooops sorry, that was the last Seabourn cruise -- but "getting into the Pride of it" does not sound quite right). We usually go for two weeks but I do think I'll end up taking as many clothes for one week as I usually do for two -- plus I have to be prepared to be appropriately attired this time for all of Miss Martita's festivities (BTW, Martita -- just what is the dress code for the Egg Nog Social?)

Have a great time -- have all the caviar you want -- just leave me some champagne!!!

Fair Winds and Following Seas!!!

Chairsin

chairsin~~~dress for the "Eggnog Social" is: HOLIDAY

I have a Santa hat for Hubby AND a "bejeweled, tiared" set of brown felt raindeer antler HORNS for you! (it gives me grrreat pleasure to sit quietly and carefully glue holiday jewels on antlers!!! Do you understand why?)

Finally stopped raining in West Texas! We had almost 6" at the Roche ranch.....all the draws were raging out of their banks! The 'lit road was closed yesterday........BUT, come Spring, the countryside will be abloom in beautiful bluebonnets! (Say, YEE-HAW, chairsin!)

MB

Can't wait -- hubby is a very good sport -- I have gotten to dress him up in just about anything (will bring the blackmail pictures of him in drag) --Hmmm

antlers for moi -- I shall deck myself out in something appropriate and hope not to disappoint!

Meantime, Mcboo, Thanks and have a terrific time !!!

Thanks Mcboo I will do my best to make sure there is caviar left for when you board. lol.

Not long now and we are so excited.In case I don't get back to the boards before we leave we want to wish you and all the other Seabournites sailing after us a Great "BON VOYAGE" and have some of that eggnog for me.

I want to thank all of the Seabourn sailors for making us welcome to the Seabourn board you have given us an abundant of information that we will be drawing from on our first cruise on Seabourn.You are quite a classy and

friendly group of sailors, and Miss Martita I want you to know I have picked up my baloons and I got my doorstopper at Walmart and I am ready to sail.

We are leaving on Saturday morning and will try to get a reservation at the resturant you have suggested.

emmylou:d

mcboo my friend

the moulton brown bath is on the top of my list of must do especially with a glass of champaign.

Our flight leaves in 12 hours and we are ready.I know ours will be just over when yours begins and I hope you have as great a time as we plan to have.

emmylou

ps will post when we get back

Emmylou,

Bon Voyage. You will have the time of your life.

looking forward to your review when you get back.

Save some Grey Goose for me.

Don't forget the hot tub on deck 5 with a cocktail or a glass of champagne.

Also the spa is a very good thing. Just don't let them try to sell you every product they have in there. And they have been known to try.

A polite no thank you is all you need.

Maybe we will run into each other at South Beach Resort. You will be arriving early for your day room before we check out.

mcboo:):):)

Archived