Princess eucalyptus lotion and shampoo?

amonorzo

Does Princess still provide the eucalyptus scented lotion, shampoo and conditioner in your room and in the spa?

I remember it from my 2006 cruise. That was good stuff. :)

I will be on a cruise in August and don't want to get my hopes up high if they no longer have it.

Thanks,

Ann

Does Princess still provide the eucalyptus scented lotion, shampoo and conditioner in your room and in the spa?

I will be on a cruise in August and don't want to get my hopes up high if they no longer have it.

Thanks,

Ann

They had it in October....I would think that you would have it on your cruise in August as well.:)

Thanks,

Ann

We had it in our cabin in February & March on the Pacific Princess.

When I saw this topic in the headline, I had to laugh! I am sooooo glad to know I am not the only one in love with these products on Princess. I horded the ones we got in our Cabin on our South America/Antarctica cruise in 2008 and brought them home. It filled two large Ziplocs! I still have them over a year later, as I only bring them out and use them on special occassions. I can't wait to get more on my Princess cruise next summer!

On a side note, if you really like these products check out Bath and Body Works' Eucalyptus Spearmint line... it is similar (and will hold you over until your next Princess cruise!)

on the Star in May!

Hey, tell me about the Star (by the way, I totally agree with all the posters - that lotion is great, and we too have saved it since our cruise in December.)

We're going on the Star this coming December - sorry, would have liked to join old friends on the Coral, but the lure of South America was too great! How did you find the Star in comparison with the Coral and the Royal, the two we've been on previously? I'd be grateful for any information!

]On a side note, if you really like these products check out Bath and Body Works' Eucalyptus Spearmint line... it is similar (and will hold you over until your next Princess cruise!)

Great tip -- I'll have to check that out. I love the lotion, and that is a B&BW fragrance that I probably would have never checked out otherwise! Thanks!

In our cabin on the Grand in January 2008, there was this great Caress body wash with Japanese infused oil. I loved it and was able to find it once in the store when I returned home (Target!), but now it is nowhere to be found. Does anyone know i this has been discontinued?

Thanks,

Michelle

I leave August 23 on the north bound Alaska Inside passage tour on the Coral.

I am already planning on leaving space in my luggage for the lotion. If I recall, I think you can buy bottles of lotion at the Spa. Is that correct?

Ann

I guess I am the only one that does not like the lotion. I just got off of the Golden last month and the lotion was so thick that I could not even get the lotion out of the bottle and I practically stood on the bottle to get it a tiny amout out. It is just too darn thick for me and that is not the only time I have had the problem. but now I do love the Shower Gel. Now that is one of my very favorites of the whole line.

Marilyn

Great tip -- I'll have to check that out. I love the lotion, and that is a B&BW fragrance that I probably would have never checked out otherwise! Thanks!

Yes, MMEPhilly, thanks for the tip and I agree with Mary Poppinz. I believe B&BW is having some special June sales where they carry items they don't carry during other parts of the year (or at least that's what a salesperson told me - I was looking for a scent that is no longer carried in the store).

I also hoard my Princess products and bring one of them out between cruises when I want to spark a good memory.

In our cabin on the Grand in January 2008, there was this great Caress body wash with Japanese infused oil. I loved it and was able to find it once in the store when I returned home (Target!), but now it is nowhere to be found. Does anyone know i this has been discontinued?

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle,

I just hate it when a cosmetic item that I like is discontinued. What I have found is that you can find those items at drugstore.com. I use that website all the time when my favorite items are discontinued. I order in bulk not only to stock up, but also to get the free shipping.

Hope this helps….

Judith

The Star Princess had that lotion last month.. it smells great.

I have also used ebay to find items that have been discontinued. Bath and body works used to carry a lemon grass lotion in the summer. I loved the smell and it worked great as a mosquito repellent. Of course, they dont carry it anymore.... and ive found it on ebay.

Archived