Haunted Ghost Cruise

keeghan2

My husband and I just booked our selves on this cruise with a paranormal group. We are pretty excited as we love the whole Ghost hunters etc... shows and we love cruises and Princess in particular so this was perfect for us! I talked to the lady and this Paranormal Group has just filmed a show for the Discovery Channel. www.ghostcruise.net

Let me know if anyone else is going, long time from now but can't wait! :eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have checked out mysterious destinations before I booked this other cruise, the destinations are not very interesting. I have been to Rose Hall and it was not spooky in the least very dissapointing actually. I also sent 3 emails to that company asking about the cruise and never got one reponse from them! I think the other cruise has a lot more to offer and it has the pre cruise option of the Queen Mary Stay. We stayed at the Queen Mary and it is very interesting. We have a group of friends that have now booked this cruise as well.

Wow keeghan2! I’ve never had a problem with getting e-mail returns from the Mysterious Destinations folks… In the four e-mails I sent them, both were returned in less than a day. Sorry you had that problem.They’re also always available by phone (I’ve had two phone discussion with them as well.) They seem like nice folks, too… We met them at a AAA Travel Show in New Hampshire, where they were presenters. (AAA is their travel partner for theMysterious Destinations cruise.)

In terms of the locations they’re visiting, that wasn’t so much collection equipment while on the ship, and then we’ll use it in the field at Rose Hall Mansion and in Cozumel. There is no record that the Maya handprints in Cozumel have ever been studied this closely. And, while the Rose Hall Great House is well known and heavily visited, I haven’t been able to find a lot of serious paranormal work on it. (Ghost Adventures was there and got an interesting EVP and some REM Pod responses.) So… My husband and I are hoping we can add to the world’s knowledge about both of these locations (the Expedition’s findings will be posted on their website).

But don’t get the wrong idea… Your cruise sounds great as well. (What could be scarier than Alcatraz at night?) As former LA residents (and sailboaters) my husband and I have visited Catalina Island hundreds of times… I’m sure you’ll find it wonderful. (I wonder if Natalie Wood haunts the waters of the Isthmus where she was lastseen alive.)

So… While we’re still looking at which way we want to go, we wish you all the best. And, who knows, we may be joining you aboard the Sapphire Princess (beautiful ship, we were aboard for run to the Mexican Rivera last year).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My husband and I just booked our selves on this cruise with a paranormal group. We are pretty excited as we love the whole Ghost hunters etc... shows and we love cruises and Princess in particular so this was perfect for us! I talked to the lady and this Paranormal Group has just filmed a show for the Discovery Channel. www.ghostcruise.net

Let me know if anyone else is going, long time from now but can't wait! :eek:

Hi,

I just came across your post. We have a roll call going for the April 27, 2013 cruise if you would like to join us over on the roll call section. I don't think it's a conflict of interest if you wanted to get to know others that will be on your ship, but not involved in the ghost hunting activities. We are booked through Princess or travel agents, but not through the Vancouver Paranormal Society.

If you choose not to, that's ok. We hope you have a great cruise!

Archived