Pride of America Cruise Dailies

Zimomiller

I scanned the Cruise Dailies from our recent cruise on the Pride of America into a PDF document.

If you would like a copy of the file, send an email to the address in my signature.

got the emails and attachments fine!

More excited than ever !!!

Any particular evening activity you would strongly recommend NOT missing?

ALOHA

Any particular evening activity you would strongly recommend NOT missing?

ALOHA

Drinks, Dinner and a good nights sleep.

This cruise is port intensive and it will wear you out.

We created our own sea days by treating Monday and Friday as sea days as they were the second day in each port. We slept in, ate at Lazy Js and the hit the pool by the Waikiki bar aft deck 13.

Drinks, Dinner and a good nights sleep.

This cruise is port intensive and it will wear you out.

We created our own sea days by treating Monday and Friday as sea days as they were the second day in each port. We slept in, ate at Lazy Js and the hit the pool by the Waikiki bar aft deck 13.

What a wonderful sounding idea!!! I know my DH would love to do this. But ME. I'm a scorched-earth kinda person. Maybe I'll leave him to stay put and I will go on a ship excursion (seamless and safe). Best of both worlds???? Hmmm. Thanks for the thought.

Thank you again for sending the dailies. I was wondering if you could tell me about any shuttles that are available in the various ports. Does NCL offer any transport over to Lahaina other than a tour?

I am sorry I do not know. I had arranged private transport for each port long before we arrived so I never looked at shuttles.

I too would love a copy of the dailies. We are on the September 10th cruise. I am sure they would come in handy ahead of time for our group of 6. Thanks for making these available. :)

Hey, Hixski, haven't see you over on our roll call lately.

We've got an "official" Meet & Greet planned if any of your group is interested in attending. I have contacted the Coordinator on the POA and she has it scheduled for immediately following the lifeboat drill (which is held at 4:30 on Saturday), location to be named shortly. We're hoping to have a chance to meet some of the staff/crew/officers. If we're lucky, maybe the Captain will attend!:) We'll be done in plenty of time for those wanting to do the "pub crawl".

Let me know the first names of those interested in attending.

Hey, Hixski, haven't see you over on our roll call lately.

We've got an "official" Meet & Greet planned if any of your group is interested in attending. I have contacted the Coordinator on the POA and she has it scheduled for immediately following the lifeboat drill (which is held at 4:30 on Saturday), location to be named shortly. We're hoping to have a chance to meet some of the staff/crew/officers. If we're lucky, maybe the Captain will attend!:) We'll be done in plenty of time for those wanting to do the "pub crawl".

Let me know the first names of those interested in attending.

I have been so busy at work that this is the first time I have logged in for awhile. I really need this vacation!!

I will check with our group. DH and I will probably attend. I will let you know by next week for sure. Thanks for letting me know. I will have to get back over to the roll call. :)

Archived