Oasis docked port side today?

I just checked the Port Everglades webcam and noticed that Oasis of the Seas was docked against its port side. I don't know why but I can't seem to recall them ever doing this before. It seems like it has always pulled in straight with the starboard side against the dock in the past. Maybe I missed something but I also seem to recall hearing something about why it always docked on the starboard side butI do not remember why. Clearly I do not have enough to keep my mind busy today. Oh well.

I just checked the Port Everglades webcam and noticed that Oasis of the Seas was docked against its port side. I don't know why but I can't seem to recall them ever doing this before. It seems like it has always pulled in straight with the starboard side against the dock in the past. Maybe I missed something but I also seem to recall hearing something about why it always docked on the starboard side butI do not remember why. Clearly I do not have enough to keep my mind busy today. Oh well.

It happens from time to time. She did dock port side to the pier a couple of weeks ago as well. I kept checking the webcam today and never did see the lifeboat drill.

Just off Oasis today. The port side docking really messed me up! I walked down to where the gangway usually is and it wasn't there. For the forward debarkation, we actually had to walk through some weird side door in the Opus Theater out to the jogging track to get to the gangway... clearly this isn't their usual configuration!

We had an amazing time though and if I have time later I'll post a review. We had a really wonderful and active roll call so I suspect there will be several different perspectives on this sailing.

Archived