Cat S6 Room 12904 5/19/13 sailing

mcohen73

We are on the ship now and I would like to comment on the S6 room 12904 specifically.

It has 2 full bath. The master bath is beautiful and has standup shower and huge bath tub as well as two big sinks. The bathroom in the main area is smaller but has a stand up shower.

The balcony is huge. Not sure of exact dimensions but maybe 22x15.

The room is great for my wife and I and 2 kids (ages 4 and 1).

The haven has been great for us especially since we had 2

Days of rain after leaving NY. Covered

Pool area really helped us out.

I will write up a full trip but just wanted to send this out to those who were interested.

Thanks

Mike

Thanks for posting!! I have the room directly under yours (11908) booked and I was wondering if you can see onto that balcony while looking down? Are you getting a lot of sun on the balcony for sunbathing? Thanks!! I can't wait to see pics :)

We are on the ship now and I would like to comment on the S6 room 12904 specifically.

It has 2 full bath. The master bath is beautiful and has standup shower and huge bath tub as well as two big sinks. The bathroom in the main area is smaller but has a stand up shower.

I will write up a full trip but just wanted to send this out to those who were interested.

Thanks

Mike

Thank you so much !!!! I am on deck 14 in July with my hubby and two children. Enjoy your cruise and thanks so much for taking the time to update us. That is the one room that NCL never showed a floor plan for. I booked sight unseen back in 2011. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks

Mike

Mike, thanks a lot for the update. That's the suite we'll be in. I'm so excited about the size of the balcony.

Enjoy your vacation. :)

Thanks for posting!! I have the room directly under yours (11908) booked and I was wondering if you can see onto that balcony while looking down? Are you getting a lot of sun on the balcony for sunbathing? Thanks!! I can't wait to see pics :)

Hi

I can't see down to the 11th fl balcony. The overhang blocks it.

Depending on the time of the day you can get a lot of sun especially if you move the lounge chairs towards the railing.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. I'm in 12304 on June 9 and was wondering if the noise from the deck parties and the morning exercise classes is really bad. Gambee said the noise was very noticeable. My wife and I tend to sleep in late and we have our 11 year olds that will probably be trying to sleep well before the parties end at midnight. Thanks for the update and any info would be great. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the update. I'm in 12304 on June 9 and was wondering if the noise from the deck parties and the morning exercise classes is really bad. Gambee said the noise was very noticeable. My wife and I tend to sleep in late and we have our 11 year olds that will probably be trying to sleep well before the parties end at midnight. Thanks for the update and any info would be great. Enjoy your trip!

It's funny you wrote when you did. I am on the balcony now, 12am and my head is pounding from the club 5 decks up. You can't hear it inside the rooms at all but it can be annoying. Luckily I have been passing out in the bed early these days. Kids are knocking me out.

I haven't heard the exercise classes. I think those are up in the front in the gym.

Hope that helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Regards

Mike

I have another question and thanks for answering while onboard :) I know the Haven area has an enclosed area and the roof opens in nicer weather...is there another outdoor area/deck that Haven passengers can go to that's not the Vibe area? Thanks!!

Has anyone stayed aft before? The noise issues that have been reported are not scaring me half as much as the potential for movement. I have always stayed mid shift aft, as I am one of those violent seasick people. :) I wanted the s6, so I'm taking a chance. :)

Thanks for all the info and I hope everyone enjoys their cruise!!!!

It's funny you wrote when you did. I am on the balcony now, 12am and my head is pounding from the club 5 decks up. You can't hear it inside the rooms at all but it can be annoying. Luckily I have been passing out in the bed early these days. Kids are knocking me out.

I haven't heard the exercise classes. I think those are up in the front in the gym.

Regards

Mike

Thanks for taking time to answer questions while on your trip. :)

I had wondered about that as well. I'll be in 12304 in February. Do you know what time the club closes?

Hello Aurora: I have seen some of your threads regarding your Alaska cruise and see that it is only 2 days away. :) Just wanted to say, Bon Voyage! :D Looking forward to your comments/review when you return. Sorry OP, back on topic. :o

Hello Aurora: I have seen some of your threads regarding your Alaska cruise and see that it is only 2 days away. :) Just wanted to say, Bon Voyage! :D Looking forward to your comments/review when you return. Sorry OP, back on topic. :o

Thanks Camz!

How did the children find the sofabed to sleep on - was it comfortable? I am also booked in cabin 12904 but on the Getaway - Breakaway's sister ship. Looking forard to seeing some photos from inside this actual cabin. Also looking to see photos of the sofabed in the cabin made up as a bed.

Thanks

Mike

SOOOOOOO excited for a review of MY room! I'm staying in 12904 in 499 days! :eek:

OP, The mention of Gambee reminds me that I asked him to have you confirm whether or not there were 2 full baths! Lol did he knock on your door!?

Regards

Mike

My husband and I are hoping to have a cocktail on the balcony, listening to music and feeling like we're still "out", at night since we won't be out late because of our girls (9&7). If that's what you're looking for, can the music/noise be enjoyable? Just no peace and quiet out there at night?

I have another question and thanks for answering while onboard :) I know the Haven area has an enclosed area and the roof opens in nicer weather...is there another outdoor area/deck that Haven passengers can go to that's not the Vibe area? Thanks!!

The area in this pic with the darker furniture is e haven. Goes all the way to the front of the ship.

Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

How did the children find the sofabed to sleep on - was it comfortable? I am also booked in cabin 12904 but on the Getaway - Breakaway's sister ship. Looking forard to seeing some photos from inside this actual cabin. Also looking to see photos of the sofabed in the cabin made up as a bed.

DITTO, every word, minus Getaway.

My daughter loved the couch/bed and she slept very well in it. It's a firm bed, but quite comfortbale.

Check out the pics

Thanks,

Mike

My daughter loved the couch/bed and she slept very well in it. It's a firm bed, but quite comfortbale.

Check out the pics

Thanks,

Mike

This might be an odd question, but can you leave the bathroom door open so that light comes into the bedroom area in the morning?

Is there room to walk by the couch when it is set up as a double bed to get out to the balcony? Or is there another door to access the balcony?

I'm not sure why I'm asking these questions since we want be changing our cabin assignment for anything considering the size of that balcony lol

This might be an odd question' date=' but can you leave the bathroom door open so that light comes into the bedroom area in the morning?

Is there room to walk by the couch when it is set up as a double bed to get out to the balcony? Or is there another door to access the balcony?

I'm not sure why I'm asking these questions since we want be changing our cabin assignment for anything considering the size of that balcony lol[/quote']

There is a drape between the bathroom and the bedroom. We would leave it open a little as it does get very dark in the room.

There is room to walk around the couch to get to the balcony.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks

Mike

Archived