Victory 1-30 review

sallyb

Suffering from severe PCD, but here goes.

Embarkation- Yes, it was that bad. Streets closed because of the marathon, ship late to port. 2 1/2 hours to board. But then met a really great couple who we will remain friends with, so good goes with the bad.

Ports-

Cozumel- spent most of the day at Paradise Beach, met Tom, had a wonderful time. My DH and a friend went scuba diving and met the girls here after. Went back to the ship to regroup, did some shopping and drinking.

Grand Cayman- Went on Capn Bryan's Buccaneer tour to Stingray City and 2 snorkel stops. I hope the pics turn out because it was incredible.

Ocho Rios- Toured with John from A-Z Jamaica Planners. Did Dunn's River Falls', River Tubing, and a little shopping. Another incredible day.

Didn't do the shows, but enjoyed the piano bar and Survivor game. Won money on the slots almost every day.

It was a good cruise, but no cruise is as good as the first, right? I need to book another!

We will be doing a web page with pics ASAP, but meanwhile, feel free to ask questions or visit our Destiny cruise page at http://www.wessb.com/Cruise/index.htm

Rita,

Monday and Friday were formal nights.

La Croisiere,

I didn't get the message. The meet & greet didn't go well. I met Runner, actually met him in line at embarkation. Apparently we missed Seacat and Heidi. My friend met them. I don't know what happened with all that.

Sally

La Croisiere,

Yes that is the right room number. I got messages from others, I can't understand why I didn't get yours.

We went with 2 other couples. One of the girls got the flu on the second day. She spent a lot of time in her room.

The other couple got the flu on the last day. I guess I'm lucky, I didn't get sick.

Archived