Winter 2010 Carib/C. America

TexBear

I'm considering going on the ten day cruise out of Ft Lauderdale in 2010 because the itinerary looks exciting. The itinerary basically circumnavigates the Caribbean including two or three stops in Central America. I recently saw an ad on CC for this voyage.

Anyone have suggestions, hints, experiences to share? I think the ship is likely going to be the Lyrica.

Many Thanks,

James

I've been checking out the 2010 itineraries as well, but have found some conflicting info between the sites. And, no one is admitting to KIDS FREE for 2010 yet. So, for now, we'll just wait...

Bermuda would be great though...

CeleBrat

I'm considering going on the ten day cruise out of Ft Lauderdale in 2010 because the itinerary looks exciting. The itinerary basically circumnavigates the Caribbean including two or three stops in Central America. I recently saw an ad on CC for this voyage.

Anyone have suggestions, hints, experiences to share? I think the ship is likely going to be the Lyrica.

Many Thanks,

James

I was on the Lirica eastern Carib. last year and talked to some people who held over from the western Carib/SA you're describing. High marks for the itinerary. One lady was particularly sold on Cartagena, saying it was beautiful and nice, etc. So, hearsay is good. Lirica is a beautiful ship.

Archived