Video of Journey in rough seas

rgaudet

Took this last week on Journey during our Transatlantic. We had one day of rough weather, but with the sun out for most of it, it was spectacular.

Watch in HD and with the sound on as I captured part of Captain Ikiadis' noon update. Will post more videos over the next week or so.

BTW, great cruise IMO. Will also write a review when time permits.

Rob

Thanks for posting - I watched for a few moments as I love the sea, but quickly felt like I was ON a rough ship!

I am prone to sea sickness but took medication early on and regularly. It helped me enjoy the day. If you love the sea, it truly was spectacular, especially when it was sunny. Wow! You will see people taking photos of it.

Rob

I uploaded another video, this time of the fantastic sail away from New York Harbor. What a treat!

I have a few more videos to do and will post again when they are all done.

Rob

Does anyone know if you can change the title of a thread? I will have other videos of the Transatlantic cruise that I'd like to post and could just add them here but some that want to see them might not look at the same thread again. Or is it in bad taste to keep starting new threads? Personally, I love when people post their videos or photos so would like it if they stand out.

Phyliss: good to connect with you again! Glad you made it home safely!

Rob

Seriously, 5 -6 ft swells (according to Captains announcement), that is not rough. Try 30+ ft waves on a ship this size in the days before stabilizers. Now that is a rough ride.

He say 5-6 Metres, not feet. Occasionally up to 8 metres. In any case I wasn't saying it was the roughest seas ever.

Archived