Carnival Liberty Empress Deck

partymom

Going on this cruise January 6, 2007. Looking at either category 8a on Empress Deck or inside cabins on Empress Deck.

How are room 7356 to 7366. What is across the hall from them? It is not rooms. Are there any crew rooms, etc. For the inside rooms, how are rooms 7346 or room 7354?

How are room 7356 to 7366.

cabins on the Empress deck are cat 8B

Across the hall from the above cabins is just a wall but there is a room there that stores sheets, towels.(next to 7342) Nothing at all that will bother you once you are in your cabin with the door closed.

The empress deck is where you want your cabins. Its between space of cabins and away from public area. (laundry room is across the hall from 7339- very easily to be used)

cabin 7345 is a 1A and has bunk beds and should be VERY cheap

• 2 weeks later...

We were just on the Liberty 2/18 and in Cabin 7366. Across the hall is the pantry and some mornings (at Sea) there was a lot of clanging of glasses. It's the room that the staff use to fill ice buckets, and put clean and dirty dishes. It bothered me two mornings. :( Then I left a little note asking them (politely :) ) to please try to keep the banging of dishes noise down as it was disturbing me with that door closed and our door closed. It was a little better. By the way I am not a light sleeper.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be going on Liberty early next year as well. Have chosen Empress balcony cabin as well........have done Legend, ready soon for Miracle, empress all the way.

We feel that Empress, mid-ship is our best bet....little if any noise, with cabins above and below...and mid ship, no seasickness motion ...not YET anyway !!

Heirloom

Archived