BREAKING NEWS?: Carnival Victory Major Upgrades

Breaking News: Carnival Victory will receive 2.2 upgrades during an extensive dry dock from September to November 2014! Yes, I said 2.2 upgrades!!!! Carnival will call it 2.2!!! This will include 2.0 upgrades, additional specialty restaurants, and likely more!

There is still no word on the Freedom's dry dock, but one can expect something major.

Wooooohoooooo :)

Breaking News: Carnival Victory will receive 2.2 upgrades

during an extensive dry dock from September to November 2014!

Yes, I said 2.2 upgrades!!!! Carnival will call it 2.2!!!

This will include 2.0 upgrades, additional specialty restaurants, and likely more!

2.2 upgrade ... sounds like a first!

Should be a nice ship when they're done with it!

I did not receive this info. from StormNorm. This info. I have receive from another individual/thing. I did not copy his post. You are not allowed to link to facebook. It is good news though that there is another individual out there who has heard the same thing as me.

You didn't? A google search took me right to that page.

This was surely the stand out: "Yes, I said 2.2 upgrades!!!! "

You didn't? A google search took me right to that page.

This was surely the stand out: "Yes, I said 2.2 upgrades!!!! "

Every time I post on these boards, there are certain individuals who try to get involved only in attempts to "stir up the pot". For the record, I did not receive this information from Storm Norm, or whoever she is. This is information I have received from another individual/thing via word of mouth, email, etc.

I will not be responding to other off topic posts. God Bless

Every time I post on these boards, there are certain individuals who try to get involved only in attempts to "stir up the pot". For the record, I did not receive this information from Storm Norm, or whoever she is. This is information I have received from another individual/thing via word of mouth, email, etc.

I will not be responding to other off topic posts. God Bless

If one never reveals a source, you got to be aware others will attempt to. It's the core of good information, especially in today's world of technology.

Lol funny stuff

I do hope along with more amenities they announce stricter guideline for training and fire fighting

I mean what a good burger or better drink worth if the ships not safe

Ie coast guard report

The first thing I thought of, for safety, was that they were going to kill off that army of biting seahorses. :eek:

I don't think you are allowed to copy and posts posts from others on Facebook here.

You can provide a link to their page though.

BTW, is that you inside source? Stormin' Norman?

LOL - Both posts almost identical. If not copied from your attached link maybe CarnivalBreeze319 is Stormin' Norman.

So, more speculation from a FB post based on a third parties discussion with a ships captain. Originally the Victory was supposed to go into dry dock this year, so now it's pushed back to next year. There's a lot of time for Carnival to release an official announcement on this.

interesting... sounds like not only a steak house added, but perhaps more PAY FOR restaurants.. I am certain they won't be free...

I wonder if that ship will lose its aft pool. A steak house upstairs from the Lido restaurant would fit nicely, and then fixing that major bottleneck IN the Lido restaurant.

Wasn't there a thread last week that warned members from attacking other members? especially becoming off topic... just saying

What's off topic? Frequently you sensationally post something as "Breaking News" as if it came officially from Carnival. You never provide the source of your info when asked and as people search for themselves and find the info on their own, you then admit the information is not official. All that does is make people skeptical about anything else you post. All I would like to see is when you post some info base your post off of facts and not someone else's speculation or that I heard from a ships officer or the like.

LOL - Both posts almost identical. If not copied from your attached link maybe CarnivalBreeze319 is Stormin' Norman.

Wouldn't surprise me. Storm in Norman was bragging on FB about how him and Diane were back on FB but the mods would never find him. Wish they would and ban him again.

Wouldn't surprise me. Storm in Norman was bragging on FB about how him and Diane were back on FB but the mods would never find him. Wish they would and ban him again.

If this is BSN posting, he's using at least 2 and possibly more s/n in gross violation of the TOS. Check the 3 posters posting history and you'll see that when one stops posting for a while, one of the others will immediately pick up the next day. That is a bannable offense, I believe.

Archived