Walking Question

Hi,

We would like to take a cab from the cruise port to Paradise View Restaurant for breakfast....my question is, does anyone know about how far of a walk it would be from the restaurant to the Orient Beach? Any input on this would be most appreciated. Thank you:)

My Google Earth says that it would be about .62 mile from Paradise View down to the center of the beach at Orient. I've driven this, never walked it.

th_ParadisetoOrient.jpg

(click)

I do HIGHLY recommend taking the route I've identified in the attached shot, through the residential area, as opposed to the road down the hill and in to the beach at the Pedro's end, as that section of road is quite steep, heavily trafficked, and just plain dangerous.

gary

p.s. There are steep sections on my recommended route, as well.

Why would you want to have breakfast at Paradise View?? If it were me I would have breakfast at Orient Village then go to Pedros. That would be an easy walk on FLAT ground. The walk down the hill to Orient from Paradise is seriously steep.

Gary, Thank you so much! The pic really helps...not sure if we'll walk it yet or not but this really does help:)

Kal, we ate there once before for lunch and it was great but I've heard the breakfast is awesome and since we get to port at 7am breakfast seemed like a good way to start off our day;) Thanks for the warning, we'll definitely take it in to consideration.

Archived