First Time Cruiser, just saying hello

LivsMom2006

I've been lurking for months. Our first cruise will be later this month on the Paradise. I've so enjoyed reading reviews and port of call experiences. Thank you for all that you've shared. I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I am Melissa and DH Eric and I will be taking our first trip away from our daughter since she was born 5 years ago!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! :)

Hope you have a great first cruise Melissa. Cruise Critic is a wonderful resource for obtaining information.

You might want to check out the Roll Call boards here on Cruise Critic and find your cruise. You will then be able to chat with others from Cruise Critic that will be on that same exact sailing with you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Melissa! Welcome!

I'm a first time cruiser as well - this coming August.

While it will be weird at first to go on vacation without your daughter, you will see that it will be a wonderful time for you guys to be a couple again. Then before you know it - Three's Company again! :)

I've been lurking for months. Our first cruise will be later this month on the Paradise. I've so enjoyed reading reviews and port of call experiences. Thank you for all that you've shared. I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I am Melissa and DH Eric and I will be taking our first trip away from our daughter since she was born 5 years ago!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. So, how was our cruise?

Hello fellow Hoosier. Our first cruise was out of Tampa too. We sailed the Legend in 2010 and the Inspiration for our honeymoon last Oct. We loved the layout and size of the Fantasy class ship, it was so easy to find our way around. The Paradise is a Fantasy class ship as well. It will be a perfect size for a first cruiser. Also, the port of Tampa is very organized.

Wishing you great weather and smooth sailing.

Cari in Anderson.

Archived