Liquor store near FLL beach

Island wannabe

Does anyone know where the closest liquor/grocery store is in relation to the Best Western Plus Oceanside? We previously went to Total Liquors prior to our cruise but this time we are staying by the beach with no car. Any idea what a taxi would cost to take us to Total Liquors from the BW if it actually is the closest liquor store? Looking forward to any advice.

Most of the pharmacy's sell beer/wine at their stores. Like Rite Aide.

Not sure what you are looking for in particular.

Looking to buy a 40 oz bottle of rum, wine, beer and champagne so I think a liquor store is required. However I appreciate the pharmacy idea for T least the wine and beer.

Last year we stayed at the Sheraton on the beach right beside the Best Western. We took the city bus to Publix/Total Wines and then took the Sun Trolley back. I think the bus was 1.75 pp and the Sun Trolley was 50 cents. It was really easy. There is a bus stop right across the street from those hotels. I think it was the #40 bus.

That being said, Google seems to think that there is a liquor store on Las Olas just steps from A1A near the Elbo Room. So you could probably walk there. But I haven't been there personally so I can't confirm Google's story. ;-)

There is an option closer than Total Wine. Walk north on A1A, turn left on Las Olas Blvd, and you'll find Plaza Liquors about 2 blocks down. It's less than a mile.

There are no Rite-Aid's in the area, but there is a CVS a little over a mile north at Beach Place that has a wine aisle.

There is an option closer than Total Wine. Walk north on A1A, turn left on Las Olas Blvd, and you'll find Plaza Liquors about 2 blocks down. It's less than a mile.

There are no Rite-Aid's in the area, but there is a CVS a little over a mile north at Beach Place that has a wine aisle.

Plaza Liquors will certainly have what you need and is closer but like you we enjoy the vastness of Total Wines just because we have nothing like it here in Canada.

Archived