Booking an Azamara cruise while on Celebrity

Azulann

My plan is to book a Aug 2013 sailing of the Journey while on board a Celebrity cruise later this year.

My question is will I receive OBC and a one stateroom upgrade in the same catergory as I would if I booked a Celebrity cruise while on board?

If not, what is the advantage of doing an Azamara booking on Celebrity ship?

My plan is to book a Aug 2013 sailing of the Journey while on board a Celebrity cruise later this year.

My question is will I receive OBC and a one stateroom upgrade in the same catergory as I would if I booked a Celebrity cruise while on board?

If not, what is the advantage of doing an Azamara booking on Celebrity ship?

There is no OBC. It is a discount off per person. There is also a lower deposit (except for a Suite), but it is not $100.00.

jade,

So it is a discount off the price per person for a particular stateroom?

Thank for the information.

It is a discount off the first passenger per. The discount amount depends on he length of the cruise and the category of cabin chosen. When I booked mine the discount showed up later and the celebrity did not know the amount.

maxsales,

Thanks for the information.

I am looking at the Journey sailing from Istanbul in August 2013 or the Constellation in Oct 2013. Would really like to try Azamara.

It also comes down to air price for either of these sailings. I have until Dec when I will be on the Century and make my booking.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

When you pre-book a trip on Celebrity be sure to have them note the booking is for all lines (Azamara, Celebrity and/or Royal Caribbean). This gives you added flexibility to use the pre-cruise booking discount on all three lines. If you book just for Azamara, the coupon nay only be used on Azamara, etc.

Archived