Or in the pool you had drinks and sang a song

Did you stick to your food plans

Or was there to much food around for your hands

Well since summer isn't over now

Keep going on plan with a POW

Thank you for the kind wishes for me and my father

and mother. Things aren't going to well but better

than they could be. Sorry didn't post for awhile,

thanks for starting the post dear friends.

I always read the post but don't post much but will try

harder to do it more.

Take care, Please enjoy the rest of your summer.

Just try and be good. Thinking of you ALL.

Hi Belle ... thanks for starting the thread, you are always in thoughts and prayers.

I gained 6 pounds while we were on vacation, and I have lost 3 of those pounds this week.

Total lost from last year: 36.5 pounds

Need (want) to loose by 12/31/07 19.5 pounds

I booked another cruise for next August , so hopefully that will be good motivation to keep going on this new adventure of being healthy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Jan

Well..off to a slow start but headed in the right direction..I lost 2.5 pounds this week...which means 32.5 to go ...

However...walked a lot, drank my water and feel good..so its a great week

nothing tastes as good as thin feels...

Have a great week:)

Hi Belle! I've missed you so much! I hate to hear that things aren't going well with your parents. You and them are always in my prayers. Take care of yourself, sweetie and check in when you can.

This will be my last weigh-in for a while. I'm focusing more on inches and toning. I've been a slave to the scale for too long and now I need to stop. ;)

Anyway, I stayed the same this week. It was to be expected. I started back lifting weights and I always stall my weight for a few weeks when I do.

I'll always come in here and cheer y'all on!

Jan ~ Congrats on getting some of your vacation weight off.

freezey ~ GREAT job on the loss!

Good luck, everyone! :D

Hey Everybody!

I am starting back on the trail of losing weight. Today is the first weigh in. The weight was 312. I know we do not have to post numbers but I do so as to be more accountable.

Jan, Freezey - Posting losses, Great JOB!:)

Sheila - Cheerleading is a great job for you. You do good work while doing this. Thanks for your encouragement.

Belle - Glad to see you. Sorry for the news about your parents. Hang in there. The prayers for you and them should be giving you much strength.

Sheila - How lovely that you realize it is time to change your focus. I seem to get so involved in the weight loss process that sometimes I become stuck on numbers, eating (or not eating), weighing myself too often, etc. so I have to really step back at times and look at the big picture of being healthy. You have been a wonderful source of encouragement to a lot of people, so I look forward to all of us having a cheering section! I wish you all the best in toning and inches. Jan

Belle - I'm so sorry to hear about you parents. {{{BIG HUG}}} I know how hard this is for you. You are such a sweet person.

Sheila - It's a big step to do what you're doing, but with your exercising program and your eating plan firmly in place, this should not be a problem for you! I understand what you are saying about ignoring the scale and looking at toning. Just this morning I was in the bathroom and the vanity mirrors were in such a position that I could see my back fully. When I first glanced at it I thought "What are those?" :eek: ..."they" were my back/core muscles showing! Made the benefits of all that hard work of strength exercising a reality!

Lynn

Belle - good to hear from you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Again, I am a stay-the-samer. We made our final payment for our Oct. 27(Halloween) cruise on NCL Sun. so I will commit to losing 5 lbs. before the cruise.

Take care and have a good weekend, everyone.

Jean

Belle, glad you stopped by to check-in. Sorry your folks aren't doing well. My thoughts are with you.

Not only did I gain 3 lbs. last week but another 1 this week. Although last Saturday I was down 2.

My goodness, I'm 1 lb. more than I was at xmas '06.

I better get my you-know-what in gear and lose a few lbs. I leave for 3 weeks in Europe in 73 days.

My commitment this for next Thursday: I will post a loss!

Good luck to all this week.

Sheila - It's a big step to do what you're doing, but with your exercising program and your eating plan firmly in place, this should not be a problem for you! I understand what you are saying about ignoring the scale and looking at toning. Just this morning I was in the bathroom and the vanity mirrors were in such a position that I could see my back fully. When I first glanced at it I thought "What are those?" :eek: ..."they" were my back/core muscles showing! Made the benefits of all that hard work of strength exercising a reality!

Lynn

Wow! How exciting! I am starting to see my upper back muscles when I don't flex. I have to flex for everything else to show. LOL Good for you!

Hi all,

Weigh in today - same as where I was 3 weeks ago when I started my vacation ! I have not been walking everyday so, I'm really happy that I'm maintaining - total loss so far 30.6 lbs. Working on the next 5.

Belle, I sympathize with you. My father was admitted to hospital on Tues. with fluid around his lungs, don't know why and my father-in-law was admitted yesterday, with angina attacks (2 previous heart attacks!)

We'll keep each other in our prayers.

Cindy

Belle, it's great to see you. I am so sorry to hear about your parents. You are constantly in my thoughts. I kinow you are focused on other things, but I'm hoping you can stop in for our annual virtual birthday party. It's almost that time.

Sheila, I hope you won't be a stranger. Good luck with watching your inches. At some point that does become more important than the loss itself.

To everyone who lost, congrats. To those who gained, we're here to help you get back on track.

I stayed the same.

Your all so KIND. It's been hard, just

taking it one day at a time.

Cindy.. my prayers for you and

your family. Hope your DF and FIL

are doing better.

Good job being the same after vacation.

Jan..Glad you had a good vacation.

Good job on losing half your gain

Free..Good job on your loss

Lynn.. Good to see you. Doing great on

your exercise. Know you look good!

Keep coming in, we missed you.

Shelia..You better come in. Great job on your

weight loss, now the toning. You and Lynn do so

well on your exercise.

Daniel..So good to see you again. Happy you are trying

to lose weight with us again. We missed you too.

Wine..Think your body is just acting up this week. You'll

get if off. How lucky..3 weeks in europe! Land or cruise?

Miriam..Would I miss our party? This year need something

stronger than champange. LOL Need more dancers this year

too. Male that is! Glad you stayed the same.

Me..I keep going up and down with the same FIVE pounds.

Why is it, when some people have stress they lose weight

and others like ME gain it! Stress eating is getting me.

Hanging in, won't give up!

Sheila~Told me too get my Big behind over here(Well she didn't say big, I did). I used to post but now just lurk and it shows.

I have been on my program for a couple of weeks but keep lapsing, so I need to get serious. Started at 180 (right where I was a year ago) like Daniel I need to post my weight and be accountable I'm at 177 as of last week so I will post Thursday and see where I stand.

Belle~ I'm so sorry to hear of your parents problems, you are so sweet and I always look forward too your poems. They are in my prayers.

Miriam~Can I have cake at the Virtual party??:D

Dianne

The type of cake is up to Belle. I can guarantee that the cake and ice cream will contain no calories, have no carbs, no gluten, no white flour, no milk, no sugar, nothing, so everyone can enjoy!

Take a look at this thread for some memories and giggles http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=75101&highlight=Birthday

For taking care of everything for

our party. Especially the party favors..

The Dancing men! LOL

Guess I'll have to buy you a Great, Big,

Expensive Virtual Present!

Yes, Jan the cake will be CHOCOLATE!

Love reading when we were three years younger!

What's sad now is some of those friends/women

don't come on anymore.

Everyone is welcome here and to Miriam's and My

Party! The more the MERRIER!

Archived