Prime C / Aqualina Menus (Updated 1/14)

Andy

Hi Everyone !

Here are the updated Prime C & Aqualina Dinner Menus as of June 2013. The Dessert Menus remain as previously posted. They look fantastic. Enjoy !

Prime C Menu : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/Prime_C_Dinner_Menu_June_2013.pdf

Prime C Dessert Menu : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/menu_prime_c_desserts_ver_aug_2011.pdf

Aqualina Menu : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/Aqualina_Dinner_Menu_June_2013.pdf

Aqualina Dessert Menu :http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/menu_aqualina_desserts_ver_aug_2011.pdf

Edited by Host Andy

Andy, the Prime C menu looks fantastic!!

Thanks for posting the menus.

###

Hi PhoenixCruiser !

Trust me, the food is great in both Prime C, and Aqualina. You cant go wrong with either restaurant. We found the food to be as good there, than any Cruise Dining venue we've ever been on. Azamara does an outstanding job with the Specialty Restaurants !

Hi PhoenixCruiser !

Trust me, the food is great in both Prime C, and Aqualina. You cant go wrong with either restaurant. We found the food to be as good there, than any Cruise Dining venue we've ever been on. Azamara does an outstanding job with the Specialty Restaurants !

That is good to know, thanks again!

###

Hate to disagree with Host Andy, but the menus are not spectacular, the food was very average, and the service was nothing special. The price ($50) per couple was outrageous. They do not begin to compare with specialty restaurants on other lines, IMHO.

Hate to disagree with Host Andy, but the menus are not spectacular, the food was very average, and the service was nothing special. The price ($50) per couple was outrageous. They do not begin to compare with specialty restaurants on other lines, IMHO.

Hi Fun2Bwith !

You can surely disagree. Not a problem at all. The bottom line, is that everyone's tastes in food are subjective. What can be great to me, can be terrible to someone else. Furthermore, the quality of provisions can change from sailing to sailing. Host Karen was just on Quest, and she said the steaks werent all that great. When we were onboard Quest, while I wasnt very happy with the steak in the Discoveries Dining Room, the steak in Prime C was some of the best we ever tasted, and that's from a party of 6 people who all agreed. FWIW, I have eaten at many of the finest steakhouses in the country. We also had a wonderful meal in Aqualina. The service was excellent as well. We thought the 25.00 per person charge was well worth it, but then again.... if I had a bad experience, I am sure I would have felt differently. Overall, the reviews on Prime C and Aqualina have been wonderful. I hope nothing has changed, and you caught them at a bad time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a memo from our district sales manager that the cover charges will be eliminating starting with the next cruise!

Effective for all Azamara Cruises sailings going forward, beginning with the JR 12/22 and QS 12/23 sailings, the following will occur:

• Suite Guests will receive 3 evenings of complimentary specialty dining reservations
  • All other stateroom categories will receive 2 evenings of complimentary specialty dining reservations
  • Additional evenings will also be complimentary and be accommodated based on availability and handled by each specialty restaurant Maitre d'
  • All surcharges for the premium cuts in Prime C and the Wine Pairing Menu Offering in Aqualina will remain in place
  • On board communication will now be recommending a $5 per person gratuity (for each evening of dining) for service personnel in these venues
  • As is currently done, reservations will be handled on board and reservation times are based on availability

• 5 months later...
Andy

Are the posted Menus fixed for the Season or do they change occasionally

Brian

Hi Brian !

From what I understand, the Discoveries Dining Room menus may have changed, but the Aqualina and Prime C menus, should be virtually the same. I am trying to find out what changes (if any) have taken place, and I am working on getting updates menus. When I have further information, I will post it on this thread.

Hi Andy,

I wonder if you can clarify something for me. I was under the impression that there was no charge for the Speciality Resaturants, only a suggested $5 pp gratuity. I have just tried to reserve a table in Aqualina for our sailing date (2nd Aug) and have been quoted $20 pp for the standard menu. Is this correct?

Hi Andy,

I wonder if you can clarify something for me. I was under the impression that there was no charge for the Speciality Resaturants, only a suggested $5 pp gratuity. I have just tried to reserve a table in Aqualina for our sailing date (2nd Aug) and have been quoted $20 pp for the standard menu. Is this correct?

Hello goody1

I've just received my Dinning reservation / confirmation for Aqualina for the August 2nd cruise on board the Quest. The note states that the Aqualina has 3 Menu Options, Standard menus (four courses) - Complimentary, "Tastings" menu (seven Courses) - $30.00, "Tastings" menu with wine pairings - $60.00. For Prime C, Standard menu - complimentary. All pricing above is per person. Hope this help, and see you on board the Quest.

xlixer

Hello goody1

I've just received my Dinning reservation / confirmation for Aqualina for the August 2nd cruise on board the Quest. The note states that the Aqualina has 3 Menu Options, Standard menus (four courses) - Complimentary, "Tastings" menu (seven Courses) - $30.00, "Tastings" menu with wine pairings - $60.00. For Prime C, Standard menu - complimentary. All pricing above is per person. Hope this help, and see you on board the Quest.

xlixer

Hi xlixer,

Thanks, I've now also received my reservation for Aqualina for 2nd Aug. It would appear that shoreside hadn't caught up with the fact that Standard menus are complimentay. I've also read on other threads that the wine pairing isn't worth it as the wines weren't up to scratch, however wine tastes are always subjective.

• 1 month later...
Hello goody1

xlixer

Thanks for posting this.......we are new to Azamara and this type of info helps tremendously.

Jim

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Brian !

From what I understand, the Discoveries Dining Room menus may have changed, but the Aqualina and Prime C menus, should be virtually the same. I am trying to find out what changes (if any) have taken place, and I am working on getting updates menus. When I have further information, I will post it on this thread.

Andy--any progress on menu changes?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The menus have indeed changed, and I took pictures of them yesterday. I will post them as soon as I can get organized!:) I also have the wine list, which is different from the main one (already posted in the link in my signature).

I will say that both restaurants are outstanding. The $10 per couple suggested gratuity is well worth it!

OK, here they are!

The menus (Prime C and Aqualina's regular and tasting menus):

http://community.webshots.com/album/569499885tAqkGm

The wine list (they share a common one):

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569501370uOvoWF

And what the heck - here's the Discoveries wine list, too:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569304330dEuJhL

Enjoy!:)

Ate in Prime C twice and A once. Loved the onion soup fondue in Prime C and the chocolate fondue dessert! Menus were the same but special menu on Christmas. $5 service fee, no trouble getting reservations when we wanted. Liked it much better than main dining room food. In fact, liked Windows cafe better than main dining room. Judy:)

OK, here they are!

The menus (Prime C and Aqualina's regular and tasting menus):

http://community.webshots.com/album/569499885tAqkGm

The wine list (they share a common one):

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569501370uOvoWF

And what the heck - here's the Discoveries wine list, too:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569304330dEuJhL

Enjoy!:)

Oh this all looks so good, I think we are going to have trouble choosing where to eat each night. Given what we pay for a bottle of wine in town restaurants the list looks good even allowing for the 18%

Thanks for posting this :)

• 2 weeks later...